Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals in the Smoky Mountains of Tenessee All Cabins
License To Chill
LICENSE TO CHILL
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms. Sleeps 14
License To Chill Cabin is a perfect couples retreat or a family getaway! When you enter the cabin you will be on the main level where the kitchen and dining room and living room is located. Located off from the kitchen is a King bedroom with Cable TV, full bath featuring a shower with jacuzzi tub combo. Living Room has a Queen Sleeper Sofa, Cable TV, WIFI, and Fireplace.
The upstairs level features two King Bedrooms each with Cable TV, Full Bath and shower with jacuzzi tub combo.
Downstairs lower level is where the Game Room is located with a Jukebox, Video Games, Pool Table, Cable TV and a Queen sleeper sofa. One King Bedroom and One Queen Bedroom each with Cable TV, Full Bath and shower with jacuzzi tub combo. Lower Deck Area offers Hot Tub for your enjoyment and Patio Furniture and Rockers. License To Chill Cabin is close to all the area attractions, Outlet Malls and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
*Parking is limited to 4 vehicles as per HOA regulations and your safety.
THIS CABIN IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY
- Type: Pigeon Forge Cabin
- Area: Near Pigeon Forge Parkway
- Audio - CD Player
- Central Heat & Air
- Full Baths (5)
- Local Channels
- Near Dollywood and Splash Country
- Spa - Hot Tub
- Video - DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Spa - Jacuzzi
- Decks (2)
- Full Kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Swimming Pool
- TV - Cable (7)
- Game - Pool Table
- Ironing Board
- Wooded Area
- Sleeper Sofa (2)
- Fireplace - Electric
- Internet Access WiFi
- DVD Player (7)
- CD Player (1)
- King Bed (4)
- Queen Bed (1)
- NEAR SHOPPING
- Video Game System
- Classic Arcade 60/Pac Man/donkey kong
- 3 Level Cabin
- Swimming Pool Access
Rock Bottom Special
- 11/19/2019 - Rosemarie P - stayed November, 2019
- our stay
thanks for a great stay and we got snow. it was beautiful to see on the trees.
- 10/21/2019 - Callie E - stayed October, 2019
Everything was awesome
- 4/10/2019 - Yetenayet A - stayed April, 2019
- Great Stay
I would like to give a shoutout to Casey @ the leasing office.He was attentive, professional and made our stay a pleasant one.
- 2/5/2019 - CAROL H - stayed January, 2019
- The most comfortable place to rest and unwind.
We love staying with Heartland. The staff is professional and caring. The cabin is beautifully decorated. The beds are super comfy. The A/C is a champion and works very well. The floor plan is perfect to give privacy to each room and loads of space for group activities.
- 10/15/2018 - Jerry C - stayed October, 2018
- beautiful and very relaxing
Directions to office could be improved. When we got to the cabins ALL the tv's were left on for us. There was no dish washing liquid. The cabin is really nice, and perfect for a large family.
- 10/13/2018 - JF N - stayed October, 2018
- Great cabin: location, size, amenities, and helpful staff.
Heartland got a cabin for my family and 4 other families within a days notice when we were evacuated from our vacation in Panama City Beach due to Hurricane Michael. Casey was fantastic and answered any issues we had with prompt service. Cabin was great with five bedrooms, each with a bathroom attached, the kitchen and living room area was spacious and the gameroom downstairs entertained the kids, as well as adults. Hot tub was a bonus!
- 9/18/2018 - Paula C - stayed September, 2018
Great location and very spacious and clean!
- 7/24/2018 - Voncile P - stayed July, 2018
The Cabin was great it provided us with all our needs. Bathrooms in each room was great.
The kids enjoyed the game room. Overall very nice and spacious.
Our next trip we will make reservations with Heartland and many thanks to Ashley in helping us with finding our cabin also the gentleman who got out of bed to help us..
- 1/8/2018 - David W - stayed January, 2018
- Had a great time with our family
- 9/10/2017 - DeBorah H - stayed September, 2017
- Good Location
Cabin was nice and in a good location. Parking was kind of tight, but fortunately the cabin next to us wasn't occupied.
- 6/16/2017 - Beth S - stayed June, 2017
- It was outstanding!
Well taken care of!
Happy with the cabin!
- 11/27/2016 - Lee D - stayed November, 2016
- We loved it!
Check in was easy, and staff was very friendly. Called to to see if we found the cabin, and if we needed anything.
The cabin was perfect for our family. It was clean, very roomy, and the location was close to attractions, restaurants,
and grocery stores. Grandsons loved the game machines and pool table. We hope to stay there again. Thanks
for a wonderful visit!
- 11/8/2016 - Janet A - stayed November, 2016
- Nice cabin
Nice cabin Plenty of room for large families.
- 9/10/2016 - Dana V - stayed September, 2016
- Very nice stay
Terrific cabin really enjoyed our stay...will be back!!
- 8/1/2016 - Rose S - stayed July, 2016
- Lots of space--amazing views
The cabin was spacious, the views were amazing and the experience was great!!
- 7/22/2016 - Danny O - stayed July, 2016
This was a great place to stay! It was our first time staying at Heartland Rentals, but we can honestly say it won't be our last. The house was very clean and it was equipped with everything a person would need for a week stay. We couldn't have ask for a better place to have a family vacation.
- 5/31/2016 - Tabatha H - stayed May, 2016
- great comfortable place
We loved the house. It was clean and had more than enough room for us all. I actually expected a little more being a beautiful house like this, that they did not leave basic stuff like spices, paper plates, aluminum foil, or plastic wrap.
- 12/31/2015 - Linda C - stayed December, 2015
- Wonderful memories made with our children and grandchildren
The location was so convenient to everything. The cabin was very well laid out with 5 bedrooms, and each with their own baths was a real plus. The kids enjoyed the game room...and so did the adults. Even though it turned out to be very warm outside, we still used the hot tub! The kitchen was very well equipped and we did use it for cooking our Christmas dinner. Having a Christmas tree to put our gifts beneath was wonderful!
The only glitch we had in our stay was the ice maker not working, but we persevered, buying bags of ice to take care of our needs. They have a fabulous cabin otherwise.
We hope to come to Pigeon Forge again and will certainly give Heartland Rentals a call!
- 8/3/2015 - Charles H - stayed July, 2015
- Great stay.
Your management team did a great job and was very responsive with a couple of our needs.
- 7/23/2015 - Desdia B & Deborah R - stayed July, 2015
- Great family vacation
the house is amazing and so spacious you never knew the kids were there, they loved the downstairs where the game room was located. Kitchen was well stocked with cooking pots & pans.
- 7/14/2015 - James H - stayed July, 2015
- Enjoyed the cabin. Cabin well furnished and clean!
We were well taken care of.
- 6/25/2015 - Lajuana M - stayed June, 2015
- Very nice cabin enjoyed our stay.
Check in and check out was an easy process. Cabin was nice.Ashley answered all our questions and was very helpful.
- 6/15/2015 - Sheila H - stayed June, 2015
- Good Times in Tennessee!
We had a fantastic time! My son and his fiancé got married in the cabin on Sunday. We all had a great time. Very nice cabin! Would stay here again for sure!
- 1/20/2015 - Tammy Stone and Douglas Lancaster - stayed January, 2015
- This was a GREAT family weekend-enjoyed by our entire immediate family!!
The cabin was great. Clean and a well stocked kitchen. Very cozy and roomy for family gatherings. We had only positive feedback from all the family members. We will certainly plan to use this cabin again in the near future.
We really spent a lot of time at the cabin due to the nice play room and comfortable sitting area.
- 12/28/2014 - vickie hodge - stayed December, 2014
- we enjoyed it
It was great with plenty of room.
- 12/23/2014 - Jeffrey Poore - stayed December, 2014
CABIN WAS GREAT, WE HAD ALL OF OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN TOGETHER. IT WAS SUCH A BLESSING. THEY DECORATED THE CABIN FOR US FOR CHRISTMAS. THE MEMORIES ARE PRICELESS, THANKS SO MUCH, AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOU FAMILIES!...........JEFF & LESLIE POORE............PS PLEASE KEEP US IN MIND FOR NEXT YEAR!
- 11/4/2014 - Pam Merritt - stayed November, 2014
- The cabin is wonderful and a place you could stay long term.
We had a very rough weekend in terms of weather and problems, but Holly at Heartland was extremely nice and accomodating, so customer service was excellent.
The cabin itself is wonderful - beautiful, nicely furnished, cozy cabin. The only negative for the cabin is that it is in a sort of cabin subdivision. If you want to be isolated, this is not the cabin for you, otherwise, a wonderful place to stay and convenient to everything in Pigeon Forge.
- 10/14/2014 - Annette Talley - stayed October, 2014
everything was good cabin very clean and we had everything we needed to cook with We were in a van just had to adjust to get in our parking space up the hill.