Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals in the Smoky Mountains of Tenessee All Cabins
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. Sleeps 6
Lush greenery is set in a spectacle of Irish charm. Just a short drive from downtown Gatlinburg, this 2 bedroom and 2 bath, mountain cottage located in a beautiful wooded area with a running creek. This cozy cottage is filled with all of the accommodations you need. Off of the back deck are steps leading down to its own private bridge and island! Two flowing creeks rush on either side of the island, creating the perfect place to try and spot a Leprechaun! COTTAGE SLEEPS 6 ONLY!
*THIS PROPERTY IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY! ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ON ANY OF THE PROPERTY!!
Decorated for Christmas!
- Type: Heartland Rentals
- Area: Cobbly Knob Highway 321
- Audio - CD Player
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Decorated For Christmas
- Fireplace - Gas
- Local Channels
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- Spa - Hot Tub
- Video - DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Full Kitchen
- TV - Cable (4)
- Game - Pool Table
- Sleeper Sofa (1)
- Internet Access WiFi
- River or Creek
- King Bed (1)
- Queen Bed (1)
- Bike Friendly
- 1 Level Cabin
3 Night Min
- 4/5/2021 - Donald W - stayed February, 2021
- Had a great time. Everything was so nice and the people we dealt with were so helpful and kind
hope to stay next year.
- 3/30/2021 - Donald W - stayed February, 2021
- Had a great time. Everything was so nice and the people we dealt with were so helpful andkind
hope to stay next year.
- 3/25/2021 - Johnathon C - stayed March, 2021
- We loved this place so much.
It was a very nice, quiet, and cozy place to stay, very relaxing. We would definitely recommend this place.
- 12/22/2020 - Helen O - stayed December, 2020
- It was cozy and all we hoped it would be!
Casey was extremely helpful and friendly getting us checked in remotely and the cabin was beautiful. We settled right in, felt right at home and enjoyed our stay.
- 10/17/2020 - Evalyn B - stayed October, 2020
- Wonderful homey accommodations
We enjoyed Leprechaun Island so much. Very clean and comfortable.
- 10/4/2020 - christina a - stayed September, 2020
- Needs bedrooms updated
Location good...scenic great...amenities good...fireplace..pool table...hot tub..2.bathrooms ...washer dryer...kitchen great set-up....tvs great...unfortunately the mattresses and pillows plus linens need replacement..severely outdated and uncomfortable. The worst was the over-whelming musty smell.. had to use febreeze daily to tolerate.
- 9/7/2020 - Ian M - stayed September, 2020
- Great cottage, cozy stay and convenient to everything we wanted to do
The cottage was great and the jacuzzi was welcoming after our long hikes!
A few of the outlets did not work but that was only a small inconvenience that did not deter us too much.
We do plan a return as the rental company was easy and check in and check out very convenient where we did not have to go to the office in person.
Every attempt was made to have our cottage ready early for a much needed rest after travelling many hours to get there and they were able to get to the cottage and clean it on the early side for us.
This was greatly appreciated and we very much enjoyed everything about the cottage!
- 7/13/2020 - tammy r - stayed July, 2020
- We had a wonderful time!
Overall, great experience at this cottage style home. Access to the creek and island was fantastic.
- 6/17/2020 - Amber L - stayed May, 2020
best stay ever!
- 5/4/2020 - Vickie S - stayed April, 2020
Leprechaun Island was so peaceful and beautiful! We will definitely be back very soon!!
- 9/30/2019 - Callie T - stayed September, 2019
- We enjoyed our stay
This was a very clean cabin with all the amenities. We all liked how private and peaceful it was. The mountain stream through the back was so picturesque!
- 9/3/2019 - Kimberly C - stayed August, 2019
- It was everything I hoped it would be!
We loved your cabin! It was so nice and very clean. You had all of the necessities to make it a nice stay. We were shocked to see a Mama Bear and 4 Baby Bears at the cabin right next door! But it was awesome watching them...eat the neighbors trash!
Many thanks for the DollyWood Tickets too!
- 7/6/2019 - Tammy M - stayed June, 2019
- Overall a great place to stay.
Besides the hot tub not being ready at first arrived but everything was great. It felt like a home away from home. My teenager and husband loved the pool table and creek.
- 6/23/2019 - Jessica M - stayed June, 2019
- Very welcoming.
The cabin was very large and comfortable. The location was quiet and very pretty. Everything was furnished. Had a wonderful vacation. Will most definitely be returning to your rentals in the future.
- 6/16/2019 - Melinda O - stayed June, 2019
- We had a great time
We had a great stay I’ve stayed at several places before and I have to say this place is far the best the kitchen was well stocked. The cabin had lots of room and the view was very peaceful
- 9/28/2018 - Rosalyn S - stayed September, 2018
- Loved it, warm and cozy, very comfortable
We loved Leprechaun Island, it was perfect for my husband and, I. Had everything we needed, had nice large rooms, roomy kitchen and living room, but still cozy & comfortable. It's a little older which made it perfect as it's still in very nice condition. We have stayed in those perfect up to date homes where you're afraid to sit on the furniture, not fun for a vacation. This cottage was a lot of fun, nice back porch to watch the rushing creek and a nice hot tub to use while enjoying the view. The pool table was great for recreation, and appreciated having a washer/dryer to catch up with our laundry. It was convenient to Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge, and just a few minutes away from a grocery store. And you could park in front of door to screen porch & kitchen and never have to climb stairs the whole time.
- 8/31/2018 - David S - stayed August, 2018
- Quite and very peaceful.
Staff were very informative about the property and the area. Home was very clean and pleasant would stay here again.
- 7/24/2018 - ANN N - stayed July, 2018
- Great family experience!
Heartland made the rental procedure easy and provided us with the housing we needed to accommodate six. The streams outside Leprechaun Island were an added treat!
- 6/29/2018 - Rhonda F - stayed June, 2018
- Home away from home
Loved the place everything was supplied. If we had a problem we called and it was taken care of.. enjoyed the privacy.
- 3/29/2018 - Adrienne H - stayed March, 2018
- My family loved our stay at Leprechaun Island
We were overjoyed with our accommodations! The view was amazing. Being able to sit on the back deck and watch the creek roll by was beautiful and relaxing. I came in with myself and 5 kids ranging in age from 16 to 4, and everyone loved the cabin. I was worried with bringing so many kids I had chosen a place that may be to cramped, but it was just the opposite. There was so much space, it felt roomy and very comfortable. We will be coming back!
- 2/26/2018 - Janice W - stayed February, 2018
Everything was AWESOME. Just needs more lights on screened in porch.
- 11/20/2017 - Eric H - stayed November, 2017
- Great, amazing, will definitely be back.
Great place to stay. I would recommend this place to anyone. We will definitely be back. My wife loved that it was already decorated for Christmas.
- 10/3/2017 - Lorin W - stayed September, 2017
- We loved the place !!!!
It was very nice and we enjoyed it !!!!
- 9/26/2017 - Lorin W - stayed September, 2017
- It was great !!!
We loved the place and we had a good time !!!
- 9/1/2017 - Jackie C - stayed August, 2017
- It was a perfect stay.
Our family really enjoyed our stay and Leprechaun Island was perfect for us. Beautiful scenery and had everything we needed. The Heartland Rentals Office was very helpful and addressed anything we needed very quickly. We really didn't need anything we just wanted to add another night and they were very prompt in getting us reserved another night and very easy to work with us. We will be back!
- 8/12/2017 - Myra L - stayed August, 2017
- Our stay was very enjoyable.
Latches for screen doors on porch would be nice addition. We liked the coverings on all the windows which created privacy.
- 7/16/2017 - Dani R - stayed July, 2017
- We love Leprechaun Island
This is our 3rd time staying at Leprechaun Island and we love it. We did have issues this year with electrical outlets, neither outlets in the bathrooms were working. But overall, we had a great stay and plan to stay again in the future.
- 7/1/2017 - Kristi S - stayed June, 2017
- Blessed to spend our family vacation at Leprechaun Island!
Our family had a wonderful time in this spacious, clean, and inviting cottage. The screened-in porch area was a favorite spot for breakfast most mornings and the dining room table sat everyone comfortably for an evening meal. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool table nightly after being out and about all day. The backyard was so fun and the entire cottage was charming inside and out. We hope to stay again in the future!
- 4/9/2017 - Krystal H - stayed April, 2017
- Very nice
It felt like home, very roomy. Loved the outside set up. Just what me and my family needed, a quiet little get-away.
- 11/16/2016 - Lauren J - stayed November, 2016
- Very homey. Will visit again.
Beautiful view, very quiet place. Nice hot tub.
- 9/20/2016 - Jodie B - stayed September, 2016
- First time in the smokie and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Cabin was warm and friendly and loved having water near the property. Enjoyed the quiet nights in the swing and the hot tub. Would come back again and visit Leprechaun Island.
- 8/18/2016 - Christy H - stayed August, 2016
- Very nice stay
We enjoyed our stay here. The back yard is beautiful and the cabin is comfortable. We realized as we were getting ready to check out that we had an issue with our vehicle, and the staff was great, letting us stay a little longer to wait comfortably inside for the AAA service to arrive without extra charges.
- 7/2/2016 - Ray F - stayed June, 2016
- Nice roomy well stocked home
We enjoyed our stay in this quiet neighborhood
- 6/27/2016 - Lisa K - stayed June, 2016
- It was a quiet, clean out of the way place to stay.
My only complaint with the cabin was the beds were very uncomfortable.
- 6/19/2016 - Laura F - stayed June, 2016
- A wonderful cabin that the entire family enjoyed!
We have stayed the past 2 summers at leprechaun island. The whole family loves the cabin, both inside and out! The stream behind the cabin is a refreshing and relaxing place to sit after a long day of hiking.
- 6/3/2016 - Gary F - stayed May, 2016
- Excellent cabin for the price.
A very enjoyable experience, would most definitely do it again.
- 5/22/2016 - Dylan Mc - stayed May, 2016
Beautiful Cottage. Made my stay in Gatlinburg extremely enjoyable. Love the atmosphere.
- 5/20/2016 - Lindsey Fletchall - stayed May, 2016
- It was peaceful and relaxing!!!
Loved everything about Leprechaun Island. It was very peaceful,relaxing, and beautiful. Kids loved playing in the creek.
- 5/16/2016 - Shelley C - stayed May, 2016
- Love the setting!!
Loved the setting of this quaint cottage. It was so peaceful and quiet and really enjoyed the stream behind the cottage. The only thing I would suggest is perhaps replacing some of the cookware. But we loved the cottage, the setting and the Heartland team are great to work with. No complaints and will definitely use Heartland again!
- 4/19/2016 - Melinda P - stayed April, 2016
The whole experience with the cabin and staff was amazing!!!!! Will definitely stay with you again!!!! We loved your cabin!!!!!!!
- 4/12/2016 - Neil M - stayed April, 2016
Spend a few days here with another couple. The house and property are very wooded and relaxing. The stream on the property can be heard through the open windows and was nice to hang out near. The hot tub was decent (seen better days) but worked well and fit four of us. There are plenty of books, movies and games to keep you entertained. T.V.'s in all rooms with cable. The house is a bit dated, but clean and comfortable. As mentioned in the guest book, the pool table was in pretty bad shape. It's about what you would expect for a rental cabin. It was great for trick shots, as all the balls rolled to one side. ;-). We were't inside enough to worry too much about shooting pool. As we would walk to property, we tried to find all the Gnomes that were spread about.
It is a bit off the beaten path, but back and side roads can get you anywhere in Gatlinburg in about 20 minutes. There is also a Food City within 5 minutes or so.
Great Place !!
I would definitely come back
- 3/25/2016 - Irene T - stayed March, 2016
- Awesome Stay...awesome backyard
Loved this cabin...it was very clean..I would recommend this cabin to anybody that has kids and even to those that don't. My children loved playing in the creek, the Jacuzzi and they loved playing pool.....Rent this cabin you will not be sorry.
- 11/18/2015 - Cynthia J. stayed November, 2015
- It was absolutely wonderful.
Loved the creek. The fireplace was great. I did not expect the Christmas decorations and they were such a joy. It felt like home. It felt like I was in a Godly home. We had everything we needed. The only thing needed to be done was some dusting of fans & in entertainment room. I would definitely stay again. Thanks to the owners for opening their home.
- 10/26/2015 - Hazel M - stayed October, 2015
- Really enjoyable cabin stay
This cabin was just as advertised and was quite comfortable plus the forest/creek area and decks made for a wonderful "rustic nature" experience. There was so much room that we wished we had brought friends or family with us.
The Heartland staff were exceptional in making sure we had all the cabin details we needed, getting our keys to us, staying in touch to make sure we were satisfied & happy. I loved that they called us on our cell phone when they knew that we were on our way to the cabin. Renee told me to please call her and let her know we got in ok. That...is service!
- 10/24/2015 - Robbie W - stayed October, 2015
- cottage charming and hot tub under stars amazing!
enjoyed our stay. hot tub and pool table awesome.
- 7/17/2015 - Debra G - stayed July, 2015
- Great place to stay.
The place was comfortable all the way around. I slept better than I do in my own bed. The island was to die for. It is a bit older than other homes I've rented with a few minor glitches easily fixed, but I would pick it over many newer ones. The A/C worked great, unlike some that have a lock to keep the temperature too high. The place has awesome character inside and out. The extra living room in the game room/reading room is a plus. The Gateway to Fun Pass really paid off as well, offsetting nearly 200 dollars in cost right off the top. It would have been more had we gotten to stay more than 2 nights. It's about 10 minutes outside of Gatlinburg, but a great area. We did Legacy Mtn. Ziplining (AWESOME), the Lumberjack Feud Dinner and Show and the Country Tonite Music Show and had a great time. Next time, I want to stay a week!!!
- 6/20/2015 - Janet W - stayed June, 2015
- Amazing Cabin with the most relaxing back yard on the planet.
This cabin was wonderful. The grounds was amazing. We really enjoyed our stay.
- 4/11/2015 - Jason Shimwell - stayed April, 2015
Our stay was good.... Our stay was pleasant and everything we needed was there
- 4/6/2015 - Anthony Kite - stayed March, 2015
The home is roomy and cute. It is not new and not for those who expect "high class" accommodations. It is an older home with a lot of down home touches. We enjoyed browsing the owner's record (yes they have vinyl) collection, their books, and finding the gnomes. The hot tub and deck were great. The hammock and river fantastic. We played pool every night. No problems with the internet. The complimentary tickets were a huge bonus. My husband LOVED zip lining. The aquarium is great. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was clean and the decor was charming. We also enjoyed the fireplace. Would we buy it if it were for sale and we wanted to move? Absolutely. We will rent from Heartland again.
- 1/1/2015 - Adrian Llanes - stayed December, 2014
- It was a nice place.
Everything was good.
- 9/14/2014 - Vira Calk - stayed September, 2014
- Home away from home.
Neat little place.