2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. Sleeps 6
This dreamy log cabin reflects the beauty and warmth of the Smoky Mountains in its decor and features a nice mountain view. A large king master suite offers a Jacuzzi tub, TV, Full Bath, Fireplace and a large wicker swing to cuddle up in front of the fireplace. The Queen bedroom has a full bath. The living room offers a TV, Fireplace and sleeper sofa. Off of the living room, patio doors open to the screened in deck where the hot tub is located for your enjoyment after a long day of hiking or just taking in Smoky Mountains and what the area has to offer. Sleeps 6. *THIS CABIN IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY
- Type: Pigeon Forge Cabin
- Area: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Fireplace - Gas
- Full Baths (2)
- Half Bath (1)
- Near Dollywood and Splash Country
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- Spa - Hot Tub
- TV - Satellite (3)
- Video - DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Spa - Jacuzzi
- Gas Grill
- Sleeper Sofa (1)
- Mountain View
- King Bed (1)
- Queen Bed (1)
- Type: Cabin
- Porch Swing
- 2 Level Cabin
|June - 2018|
|July - 2018|
3 Night Min
- 6/1/2018 - Robert K - stayed May, 2018
Loved the cabin and area
- 12/5/2017 - Sybil P - stayed December, 2017
- 8/28/2017 - Johannah R - stayed August, 2017
- Another wonderful vacation thanks to Heartland Rentals!
I have lost count of how many years my family and I have rented cabins through Heartland Rentals. Our very first stay was at least 8 years ago or more. It all began with our stay at Barefoot Dreams so staying here again was definitely a sentimental experience. The cabin is decorated beautifully as always and the view of the mountains from the back porch is priceless. When we reserved the cabin back in February we had no idea the eclipse was going to occur. We had an outstanding private view from where we were that was priceless! Thank you Heartland Rentals for yet another wonderful vacation making memories with my family. I really hated to leave but look forward to coming back again soon.
- 8/16/2017 - Samuel S - stayed August, 2017
- Our stay was very refreshing and relaxing!
We really enjoyed our recent stay! The cabin was very nice and beautifully decorated! It was a much needed get-away for a group of all females. We will definitely return in the future!!!
- 6/30/2017 - Maureen M - stayed June, 2017
Top star rating
- 6/11/2017 - Brenda C - stayed June, 2017
- Beautiful relaxing and very quiet
My family and I had a amazing time the cabin was very clean, and we really enjoyed the view of the mountains. Never a dull moment we always had lots of places to go.
- 5/28/2017 - William O - stayed May, 2017
- Very pleasent met with office staff and maintence person they where very helpful and respectfull
very nice place
- 3/31/2017 - Carolyn A - stayed March, 2017
- Nice enjoyed the privacy
- 12/27/2016 - Aaron C - stayed December, 2016
- This cabin was amazing, Heartland Cabin Rentals went above and beyond!!
There is nothing that we would change about this place, we love it!
- 11/28/2016 - Carolyn A - stayed November, 2016
- Amazing view and cabin!
Loved our stay! We come to Pigeon Forge every Thanksgiving! Beautiful cabin in a lovely setting.
- 11/7/2016 - Rajesh S - stayed November, 2016
- Awesome Experience
Cabin house is fantastic!
- 7/15/2016 - Lawrence P - stayed July, 2016
- Perfect! The cabin was everthing you said it would be.
We didn't want to leave. If the cabin was not taken for the next night we would have stayed another night. We will stay again with you.
- 6/18/2016 - Tessa H - stayed June, 2016
We enjoyed our stay. Great friendly staff. Clean well maintained cabin. Best location! Easy to find. Loved not having to worry about keys! We will be back again!
- 5/30/2016 - Abraham F - stayed May, 2016
- Fantastic place!
We absolutely loved this place. It fit us perfectly for a family of four. The scenery was breathtaking and the inside was beautifully set up!
- 4/10/2016 - Bambi B - stayed April, 2016
- Amazing stay
We enjoyed our stay with Heartland cabins.. We definitely be back.. And recommend you guys to everyone :)
- 4/7/2016 - Joseph T - stayed April, 2016
- The most peaceful gorgeous stay!
This has to be the most absolute relaxing vacation ever! The cabin was perfect! Our view looked over the Smokies, it was quiet, the cabin inside and out was equipped with everything we needed fit our stay. We will definitely be back next year!
- 3/30/2016 - Joe W - stayed March, 2016
- We had a great time.
Great place to stay. We love gnatty branch area. This was the first cabin we ever stayed in about eight years ago. We had our two year old granddaughter this year. It was her first time in a cabin. She called it a cabinet. We had so much fun. Thank you and the staff for a great getaway.
- 10/21/2015 - Sonja P - stayed October, 2015
- My family and I really enjoyed "the cabin experience".
The cabin was decorated beautifully and had just about everything we needed. We only had a few minor problems ( the toilet handle broke and the drain in the bathtub was slightly clogged)but was taken care of right away after we reported it. Our favorite part of our stay was sitting out on the deck and porch at night just listening to the quiet. After running around all day, it was great to come back to the serenity of the cabin.
- 10/2/2015 - Johnny N - stayed September, 2015
- Very nice! Office was helpful when I called.
Love the cabin. The bear decor was very cute!
- 9/20/2015 - Blake W - stayed September, 2015
- The cabin's location was easily accessible to many attractions and the amenities that it included were excellent.
We stayed at Barefoot Dreams for 5 nights and thoroughly enjoyed the cabin's views of the surrounding mountains. Our family includes a 3 year old, so the front and back enclosed porches worked out especially well. The rooms were well lit, spacious and clean. It was a relaxing stay -- would definitely recommend this cabin to others.
- 9/9/2015 - Christie W - stayed August, 2015
- A wonderful time with family!
I always seem to have a wonderful experience booking a cabin and staying with Heartland Rentals
- 7/5/2015 - Michael F - stayed June, 2015
- Beautiful Cabin.
We had a great stay. The cabin was beautiful and centrally located. The Heartland staff went overboard to accommodate us. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
- 6/22/2015 - Brian N - stayed June, 2015
- Enjoyed a great week of adventure and relaxation!
We had a great visit and would stay again.
- 4/29/2015 - Byron McWhirter - stayed April, 2015
- Liked it a lot
just what we looked for, comfortable well maintained
cabin. Enjoyed our stay.
- 3/24/2015 - Amanda Muncher - stayed March, 2015
- Awesome and such great staff!!! We will defer back to heartland rentals every time!!! And we will try to get barefoot dreams again!
Perfect place for our family !!
- 2/18/2015 - Bruce Cohen - stayed February, 2015
- Excellent Experience
This was my fiancés best vacation she says which was for our anniversary. She compares it to a trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico. ThT said, enough said!
- 11/13/2014 - james core Jr. - stayed November, 2014
- A wonderful experience and we will return!!!!
Thank you for the wonderful assistance from the ladies in your office!!!! They were very patient with us and exceeded expectations.
- 11/6/2014 - Irene Guillot - stayed November, 2014
- Fantastic cabin
I was amazed at how well stocked our cabin was, dishes, pots/pans, silverware, etc. Even though we used very little of what the cabin had, it was great knowing it was there if we needed it. It was above and beyond my expectations. It felt like home, it was very comfortable. The decor was the best!
And the outdoor Hot tub was awesome.
- 10/27/2014 - Anita Tucker - stayed October, 2014
- Perfect get away! Loved the setting where very private but close to hot spots too!
- 10/23/2014 - Karl Kemp - stayed October, 2014
- very nice, relaxing cabin that felt far away from everything, but was remakebly close to everything
Cabin was very nice. In the end, the lack of Wi-Fi was actually a blessing as I was able to totally un-plug from everything for a few days, including the office! The staff at Heartland was very nice, and the reservation process/check-in was a breeze.