1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom. Sleeps 2
Cuddlers Paradise Cabin is just the place for a loving couple looking for a romantic cabin. The master suite offers you a nice king size bed with a jacuzzi tub to enjoy a nice, long bubble bath. You can walk from the bedroom right out into the hot tub where you can relax and enjoy a evening of love and laughter. Cozy up to the warm gas fireplace on a cold winter night or lounge in the refreshing hot tub overlooking the wooded mountains, come and cuddle in this wooded paradise while enjoying a fresh cup of coffee made with the Keurig coffee maker. The front porch is provided with rockers for your enjoyment. Wild life viewing all year around and in the spring and summer months while rocking on the front porch you can enjoy the flowers and nature. This cabin offers local, sports and over 100 channels as well as High Speed Internet Service and FREE local and long distance calling!
*THIS CABIN IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY CUDDLERS PARADISE IS A COUPLES ONLY CABIN NO CHILDREN! SLEEPS 2 ONLY!
- Type: Heartland Rentals
- Area: Arts and Crafts Community
- Central Heat & Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Honeymoon Cabins
- Local Channels
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- Spa - Hot Tub
- Video - DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Spa - Jacuzzi
- TV - Cable (2)
- Game - Air Hockey
- Internet Access WiFi
- King Bed (1)
- 1 Level Cabin
|October - 2020|
|November - 2020|
- 9/28/2020 - Jessica W - stayed September, 2020
- It was beautiful cabin.
The cabin we rented was beautiful. The location was perfect. The wildlife we seen from our porch was priceless. Everything was clean and ready. The remote check in was easy. We would definitely book with heartland rental cabins again for our Smokey mountain getaways.
- 9/15/2020 - Savanna L - stayed September, 2020
- Lovely little cabin, very clean!
My husband and I stayed 2 nights here and it was great. It was very clean and it's pretty secluded.
- 8/28/2020 - Andrew M - stayed August, 2020
- Secluded, clean, and beautiful
Cuddler's Paradise appeared exactly as advertised. It was very clean and private, and although we didn't spend much time in the cabin it certainly would have been a very nice place to spend a rainy day or two if outdoor activities are not an option. The remote check-in and check-out couldn't have been easier and the Heartland Rentals staff are exceptionally accommodating and friendly. I highly recommend this cabin after having stayed in three others throughout the Gatlinburg area.
- 8/11/2020 - Charissa H - stayed August, 2020
Awesome cabin! It was clean with many amenities. The travel down the road was a bit rough, but it was well worth it! The bonus was the Fun pass that came with the reservation!
- 8/7/2020 - Timothy M - stayed August, 2020
- This cabin was by far the most amazing place we have ever been!!!
We came to the cabin for our 11 year anniversary and this was the best experience we could have had. Our hot tub on the porch was amazing and we loved to just sit outside and enjoying each other. And to make the stay even more perfect on our last morning we finally got to see our bear!! He was huge and just stopped at started at us!! There was only one issue with the jucuzzi, the stopper dosent really suction, so it wont stay full. But i highly recommend this cabin and this company!! Thank you for a great experience, will definatly be back for our 12th anniversary!!
- 7/30/2020 - Robert S - stayed July, 2020
- Splendid GetAway
We had prepared meals that were easy, requiring little to no prep time. In heating the oven for warming the meal, I found that the heating element was literally burned in half!
I called Heartland Rentals for help and the response was superb! No questions asked, just a friendly staff member who wanted to get the repair made. We could not have been more satisfied with Heartland and the cabin. We expect to return!
- 7/10/2020 - Denise L - stayed July, 2020
- We enjoyed the cabin
Cabin was very nice. The TV was an issue. The speaking parts and the actors mouth movements were out of sink.
- 7/1/2020 - Blake E - stayed June, 2020
- Fantastic cabin, views, and experience.
Our cabin was perfect. Communication with company was excellent and very helpful. Check-in was easy and the cabin was gorgeous and immaculate. Great trip.
- 6/8/2020 - Kristin S - stayed June, 2020
- We had a very nice time at this lovely cabin.
I highly recommend this cabin!
- 5/17/2020 - Michelle F - stayed May, 2020
- A Relaxing Retreat
The cabin is amazing. Very clean and well kept. The hot tub was great and the front porch view was amazing. We had a bear come onto the front porch during our stay and got some amazing video! We will definately come back!
- 3/30/2020 - MELISSA K - stayed March, 2020
- The cabin was perfect for our weekend getaway and being secluded
Perfect cabin for a weekend away for the two of us. Hot tub was relaxing after a 7 hour drive. The road that leads to the cabin just needs a little attention.
- 2/17/2020 - Felicia P - stayed February, 2020
We loved the cabin and the amenities. We were able to relax and enjoy Gatlinburg. We also took advantage of one free attraction and went to Ripleys Aquarium. We will be choosing Heartland for future visits
- 1/15/2020 - Jose M - stayed January, 2020
- It was a great experience.
Clean and no problems. Love Jacuzzi and hockey game
- 1/1/2020 - Cheyenne S - stayed December, 2019
The cabin was absolutely spectacular— everything we wanted for our vacation.
- 11/4/2019 - Paul M - stayed October, 2019
The Heartland staff is excellent. Will definitely use them again, probably stay in a different cabin. The cabin was really nice and in a peaceful location. The road to the cabin was a challenge. I was wishing I had a four wheel drive automobile.
- 9/15/2019 - alicia m - stayed September, 2019
The cabin is amazing. It is very peaceful and quite.the only bad thing is the road going to the cabin.we will be back again
- 9/7/2019 - Robert P - stayed August, 2019
- We had a wonderful stay!!
Everything was absolutely super. The only suggestion would be to patch the pot holes on the road that leads to the cabin with asphalt patch because the rain keeps waging the gravel out and it’s hard to go around them. The cabin was definitely A+.
- 9/1/2019 - Kim W - stayed August, 2019
- It was perfect!
The cabin was perfect. It was clean, stocked with needed items. We will definitely be back!
- 7/19/2019 - Tameka & Aquarius L - stayed July, 2019
We love Cuddlers. It has been a special place for us, on a few levels. This year was not a disappointment. We especially were touched by seeing the “Love” verse sitting on the fridge...being out last name, and all. :-) We will be back...with friends!
- 5/30/2019 - Matthew H - stayed May, 2019
- An amazing experience!
The ONLY negative is the road leading up to the cabin was ROUGH, which is no fault of Heartland. And a small fire ring would be a great addition. :)
- 3/17/2019 - Landon B - stayed March, 2019
- It was fantastic.
Very helpful staff, cabin was spotless, we had a fantastic time and will stay again! :)
- 3/4/2019 - patrice r - stayed February, 2019
- Nice getaway
We absolutely loved our stay. The cabin absolutely lovely. Very well maintained and super duper clean. The staff were superb always checking and making me feel so welcomed. Thanks ms. Tina and ms. Sheila and etc. Thanks so much for everything,everyone close proximity to center and so much to do. Hill is a little steep but take your time and you'll have no problems.def returning
- 2/26/2019 - Jason F - stayed October, 2018
- The perfect place to get away
Cuddler's Paradise was the perfect cabin for two. First, I have to say that it was by far the cleanest cabin I have ever stayed in. The cozy couch and fireplace were perfect for relaxing in the evenings. The hot tub was clean and a must have after a fun day of exploring. I would recommend Heartland Cabin Rentals to anyone looking for the perfect vacation getaway.
- 11/25/2018 - Gayle J - stayed November, 2018
- Perfect Holiday Weekend
The cabin is well situated for those who want to feel like they are “getting away from the world” but still want access to area attractions. Well equipped (although a couple of blankets or throws in the living area would have been nice).
- 10/14/2018 - Thomas J - stayed October, 2018
- Fantastic and relaxing
Our cabin was perfect. It was a great escape. Clean, peaceful, and still close enough to activities in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. We hope to come back!
- 8/19/2018 - Denise G - stayed August, 2018
- We had a great week!
The cabin is beautiful and kept clean. We had a great week.
- 8/7/2018 - Latasha M - stayed August, 2018
- We had an awesome time !!!
When we arrived check in was very quick the lady at the front desk, was very nice and helpful. The cabin was clean and very nice my husband & I enjoyed playing ice hockey. As well the jacuzzi tub and sitting outside in the rocking chairs, enjoying the weather. The only problem was the pot holes in the road, but we will be back again.
- 7/29/2018 - Tameka B - stayed July, 2018
I loved this trip! The cabin was a pleasant surprise. Pictures don’t do it justice. Such a quaint setup. *Be prepared for a steep incline on the driveway, but you’ll make it :-). It became fun in-and-of itself. Four-wheel drive is highly recommended on adverse pavement :-). In the winter months.
- 6/24/2018 - Lonnie M - stayed June, 2018
- We had a wonderful time!
The cabin was beautiful! It was very clean. Peaceful and quiet!
- 6/19/2018 - Todd P - stayed June, 2018
Nice Cabin, Nice price, Nice package.
Overall great experience, I will definitely return in the future and will book with heartland. Hot water heater a little to hot. Road could use some work.
- 5/19/2018 - Brooke T - stayed May, 2018
Loved being up in the mountains where we could come back and get away from the hustle and bustle. It was easy to get to which i was worried about since we would be on back roads. We definitely enjoyed our stay. The only down side was the DVD player would only work for like 20 minutes then freeze.
- 2/18/2018 - Amanda S - stayed February, 2018
- Awesome Romantic Getaway!!
Cuddler's Paradise is an amazing cabin! Check-in was a breeze. We were given directions to the cabin, places of interest, and all info for the cabin. It was very clean and neat. I loved the interior decorating. It was beautiful. My husband and I enjoyed the hot tub and the gas fireplace. The cabin is between Pigeon Forge and Downtown Gatlinburg. We didn't have any problems driving to either place. Overall, it was a Great trip!
- 11/22/2017 - Emily T - stayed November, 2017
I really enjoyed our stay! The cabin was in a great location and perfectly secluded. The size was ideal for two and I would definitely stay here again!
- 9/29/2017 - Fred R - stayed September, 2017
- Pleasant & relaxing
Loved this remote cabin! Very relaxing.
- 9/13/2017 - Victoria G - stayed September, 2017
The cabin was perfect! We enjoyed the privacy being at the end of a dead end road. Well worth the trip!
- 9/7/2017 - Jason H - stayed September, 2017
Nice cabin! enjoyed our stay.the drive was ruff especially for a little car and the neighbor's was a little loud then we cared for.but all in all a nice weekend getaway for anyone!
- 8/13/2017 - Mary L - stayed August, 2017
This is probably the 4th cabin we have stayed in through Heartland Rentals. A Cuddler's Paradise was cozy, quiet, and relaxing. The hot tub and Jacuzzi tub were a great way to end the days from hiking and walking. The Keurig coffee maker was a bonus! The staff are always amazing and so helpful and that's why we never waste our time looking at other rental companies when we are looking for our next cabin. We hope to be back in the fall. Thank you so much for another awesome stay!!
- 5/29/2017 - Tara W - stayed May, 2017
- Beautiful and relaxing cabin, we were very happy with it.
The cabin was perfect for our stay. It was clean and beautiful. Though we were gone most of the day, it was nice to go back and relax at it. We had been deciding between this cabin and a hotel and this was definitely the way to go. It was pretty close to all of the tourist activities in Gatlinburg and pigeon forge as we'll.
- 5/27/2017 - Chelsey M - stayed May, 2017
- Perfect Getaway for a couple
We absolutely loved staying with Heartland Rentals! Everyone we spoke with and had contact with was extremely friendly and helpful. The cabin itself was perfect for us, we loved the location and all aspects of it. We loved the air hockey table and got daily use out of the hot tub. The kitchen was stocked with everything we needed.
- 5/24/2017 - Rebecca F - stayed May, 2017
- Always wonderful.
The staff are always very friendly and we appreciate them welcoming us.
- 5/21/2017 - Zachary T - stayed May, 2017
- Fantastic cabin and service!
We stayed in Cuddlers Paradise for our honeymoon, and we both feel we couldn't have picked a better location! We arrived late on a Sunday, and Heartland Rentals was proactive in communication with us about late-arrival instructions (very easy). The cabin was spotless and perfectly prepped when we arrived. We also had a blast exploring Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, the National Park, and much more. We will definitely be returning the next time we can! Thank you for an awesome experience.
- 4/12/2017 - Lewis H - stayed April, 2017
- Wonderful place to be
Great hospitality! Clean and cozy! Thanks we enjoyed our honeymoon
- 4/3/2017 - Kelly Maybin - stayed March, 2017
- Very relaxing & peaceful stay
Loved our cabin & enjoyed our weekend getaway, which we needed badly!!
- 3/7/2017 - Brittany L - stayed March, 2017
We fully enjoyed our stay at Cuddler's Paradise. Heartland Rentals is definitely the agency we will use in the future!
Also, the Gateway to Fun pass was kind and it saves you money every night of your stay!
- 2/25/2017 - Lyndon E - stayed February, 2017
- Unbelievably Perfect
You scan the pages looking for that perfect "Place" to match your dates and your wallet....Cuddler's Paradise was that "Perfect" place for my Wife & I.
Perfect size, Perfect Amenities, Perfect time of Year & Perfect View.
- 12/6/2016 - Charles F - stayed December, 2016
- A Cuddler's Paradise Indeed
First impressions upon walking into what we dubbed "Cuddle Cabin": The kitchen is huge and includes a blender, two coffee makers (one regular, one K cup), pots, pans, silverware (lacking in the knife dept. and no scissors though), and a standard refrigerator, microwave, stove and oven. The living room is cuddle central! We loved the gas fire place, vaulted wood ceilings and comfortable couch. The bathroom was clean with a lovely little shower for two we could sit down in and towels were included! The bedroom was huge and we loved the king size bed! The fabulous jacuzzi tub was perfect for daily bubble baths. I think one of our favorite amenities was the hot tub outside of the bedroom in it's own secluded closed in porch. We didn't use the "game room" . We were too busy cuddling anyway. We urge Heartland Cabin Rentals to maybe change the name to "Cuddle Cabin" because we like the alliteration and it's more fun to say. lol.
- 10/23/2016 - Jennie F - stayed October, 2016
Great cabin with an excellent location..
- 10/19/2016 - Kelsey H - stayed October, 2016
- relaxing, romantic, and the perfect little cabin for a couples getaway!
We loved the cabin! It was in the perfect location - secluded in the woods yet still close to town. It was the perfect spot for some r&r ans quality time together. We can not wait to come back.
- 10/17/2016 - Jeffrey R - stayed October, 2016
- Relaxing and wilderness getaway with beautiful views and peace and quiet
This cabin/ cuddlers paradise and cabin rental was absolutely amazing. We were literally in the woods so we had no view but it was extremely clean and nice. perfect location wasn't too far or too close from the city.
- 8/20/2016 - Lauren B - stayed August, 2016
This is our second time at Heartland. We wouldn't go any were else .The office people are so nice. Only bad thing i have to say about going out to eat is don't go to Cici's the food was terrible
- 8/6/2016 - Chris S - stayed July, 2016
- One of our greatest 1 night stays.
This cabin is awesome, romantic and very cozy. The staff was very welcoming and great to work with. Only stayed one night but wish we could of stayed longer. Would definitely recommend renting from Heartland Cabin Rentals
- 7/12/2016 - Mitchell M - stayed July, 2016
- Private place
We love to stay extra few more day! It is beautiful place.
- 6/27/2016 - Larry H & Steve G - stayed June, 2016
- It was very relaxing and wonderful it is what we needed
Saw a bear, right outside the cabin it was wonderful.
- 5/31/2016 - Michael B - stayed May, 2016
- We loved this place.
This place was amazing. It was away from all the hustle and bussell. We will be staying here again.
- 5/26/2016 - Sean T - stayed May, 2016
- Best week of our lives
We had the most amazing time in Gatlinburg and waking up every morning in this cozy cabin made the experience all the more exciting. The cabin really had that mountain vibe that we were looking for. We loved sitting on the porch and enjoying the view. It was the perfect little getaway for us.
- 5/18/2016 - Rebecca Freeman - stayed May, 2016
The serenity of the cabin was excellent, as always. We try to come twice a year and have for the past ten years. I do recommend replacing the hot tub cover as it is way past due.
Love the new white bath towels. They are great. Thank you.
- 3/17/2016 - Mary B & John W - stayed March, 2016
- Beautiful Cabin!
This cabin was gorgeous and was a great place to get away from everythig and just focus on each other! We would highly recommend this cabin to any couple that's looking to celebrate anything from a honeymoon (like us) to a retirement or just to take a break and relax. We had an amazing time and we can't wait to come back!
- 3/2/2016 - Andrea R - stayed February, 2016
- Romantic Relaxation
From check in to check out, staff was very friendly and helpful. Cabin was exceptionally clean and beautiful. Everything we could have imagined!
- 12/28/2015 - Jeffrey S - stayed December, 2015
LOVED LOVED LOVED the cabin!! The rooms, hot tub, Jacuzzi ... and thanks for decorating the Christmas tree! We loved the Heartland Rentals and had a pleasant stay for our honeymoon!.
- 12/22/2015 - Barrett P. stayed December, 2015
- A refreshing stay that brought the Christmas spirit back to our busy lives!
We loved every minute of our stay at Cuddlers Paradise. The quaint little cabin was perfect for us to slow down and enjoy the simple pleasures in life! When we weren't exploring the wonders of Tennessee, we just spent time reconnecting and enjoying the beautiful scenery. Thanks for making our stay so magical!
- 12/18/2015 - Larry H. - stayed December, 2015
The cabin was perfect! Very clean, nicely decorated, well equipped, great location! Could not have asked for anything better!
- 11/23/2015 - Wesley and Courtney S. tayed November, 2015
- It was Wonderful!!
Cabin was very nice and clean. Had a problem with the Jacuzzi but called and someone was there the next day and the problem was fixed. This was our second time staying in a Heartland rental and we look forward to coming back next year!!!
- 11/12/2015 - Amber B tayed October, 2015
- Beautiful cabin
The cabin was lovely and the rental came with one free admission to a couple of attractions that we visited. Would highly recommend this cabin!
- 10/3/2015 - Jennifer D - stayed September, 2015
- Fourth stay with Heartland
Easy check in/check out, clean cozy cabin, friendly staff
- 9/12/2015 - Sarah B - stayed September, 2015
This cabin was very nice and peaceful. Very nice place to go to. The area as well was very nice with tons of activities to do.
- 8/2/2015 - Lisa A - stayed July, 2015
We have been using Heartland Rentals for years. We love staying in their cabins. They are so friendly and courteous. We love Cuddlers Paradise. This is the second time we have stayed here. Wonderful cabin for couples.
- 7/31/2015 - Thomas R - stayed July, 2015
- cabin was clean and cozy
Enjoyed our 4 night stay. cabin was private and secluded, but close to attractions. clean and comfortable. kitchen was well stocked with cookware. We enjoyed discount coupons for the aquarium, rafting, and zip-lines. the hot tub was perfect way to end each day.
- 7/13/2015 - Anthony L - stayed July, 2015
- Much needed relaxation
Cabin and location was a 10
- 6/30/2015 - Edwin S - stayed June, 2015
- It was great.
The location was perfect, the accommodations were great. We really enjoyed out stay.
- 5/17/2015 - Rebecca Freeman - stayed May, 2015
- Wonderful accommodations
We always feel right at home when we come to Cuddlers Paradise. The cabin is clean and welcoming and we enjoy the privacy.
- 5/12/2015 - Robert Hoover - stayed May, 2015
- Wonderful getaway for our honeymoon!
Loved this cabin- cuddled up in the mountains ( a nice little drive up)! Clean and well kept- we hope to come back soon!
- 2/15/2015 - Christie white - stayed January, 2015
The girl I spoke with on the phone from Heartland Rentals, Gatlinburg office was always so very friendly!
- 12/13/2014 - Wayne Bourbeau - stayed December, 2014
Loved cuddlers paradise. It was so cozy and relaxing. The hot tub was amazing and the air hockey was a plus. Was hoping to see a bear but we did not.
- 11/26/2014 - Justin Shoemaker - stayed November, 2014
- Great experience!
Loved our stay in the cabin! It was a nice time for me and my wife for our honeymoon! We will be back again and will rent another cabin with Heartland Rentals!
- 11/17/2014 - sondra lumpkin - stayed November, 2014
- we had a wonderful time
the cabin was perfect we could live there full time. we can't wait till our next visit which should be soon we only live three hours away
- 11/12/2014 - Larry Walker - stayed November, 2014
- Best time ever in the Smokies!!!
This is the third different Heartland cabin we have stayed in and they just keep getting better. Would probably not want to be in this one if a big snow came with the steepness of the driveway. But really enjoyed this cabin and the cabin floor layout was the nicest we have had. Your staff at Heartland rentals have always been super nice and accommodating. Thank You and we will see you again in the Spring
- 9/22/2014 - Joyce and Mike Wesley Kimberlee Brooks - stayed September, 2014
- It was fantastic!
We were greeted by Ms. Holly who gave us very clear instructions to our cabin. Our cabin was delightful and very peaceful. Thanks for a wonderful vacation!