CALL OF THE WILD
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. Sleeps 6
Call of the Wild is a true 2 Bedroom log cabin beautifully landscaped and furnished in mountain/native American decor. It sits on a private wooded lot at the mountain top with seasonal mountain views. The dead end road is great for evening walks, sitting on the front porch in one of the rockers or on the beautiful locally handmade wood swing or just relax on one of the decks to perhaps view the natural wildlife - maybe even a black bear! The charming outdoor fire pit area with charcoal grill and log benches is perfect for fireside fun. Call of the Wild is ideal for enjoying the beauty and serenity of the Smoky Mountains. On entering the cabin, there is a light-filled living room "The Bear Room" with lots of glass, cathedral ceilings, hardwood floors, gas fireplace, Queen sleeper and 36" TV with DVD player. The fully equipped kitchen has a dining table perfect for playing cards or other games and opens to a private screened deck with hot tub and open air deck with locally handmade wood furniture. The romantic master bedroom "The Moose Room" has a king size handmade log bed, jacuzzi, electric fireplace, ceiling fan, 36" flat screen TV with DVD player and beautiful full bath including a large walk-in rock shower with glass moose etching, unique pedestal rock vanity and slate floors. Upstairs is a loft with pool table and another deck with seating for four also including locally handmade wood furniture. The second bedroom "The Wolf Room" with its sloping ceiling and window high in the trees, also has a full bath, king size handmade log bed, ceiling fan and TV. All three TVs are cable connected with movie channels. With its romantic mountain and native American decor, Call of the Wild is a great place for a honeymoon, two couples or even a family of six. THIS CABIN IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY!
- Type: Heartland Rentals PF
- Area: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Fireplace - Gas
- Full Baths (2)
- Near Dollywood and Splash Country
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- Spa - Hot Tub
- TV - Satellite (3)
- Video - DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Spa - Jacuzzi
- Game - Pool Table
- Sleeper Sofa (1)
- Fireplace - Electric
- Internet Access WiFi
- King Bed (2)
- Fire Pit
|October - 2017|
|November - 2017|
2 Night Min
- 10/6/2017 - Tammy P - stayed October, 2017
- I had the time of my life!
The cabin was very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Heartland Cabin is the only way I'll go from here on out! Thanks for making my 5 year anniversary so special.
- 9/23/2017 - Julia G - stayed September, 2017
- An awesome vacation!
Heartland Rentals is a great company to work with. This is the first time we have used them and we will definitely use them again. When I called to ask about a couple of the cabins they answered every question I had and even pointed out things about each cabin that I hadn't thought of.
Ashley checked us in when we arrived at the office and she was so friendly and helpful. Gave great directions and answered all my questions. She is a great asset to the company.
- 9/13/2017 - Dana R - stayed September, 2017
- Relaxing and enjoyable!!!!
Heartland Rentals online booking was easy. Liked that they called for verification after online booking. All staff that I spoke to by phone or in person were very friendly and always reaffirmed to let them know if we needed anything. Call of the Wild cabin was beautiful, well maintained and very clean!! We loved it!!
- 8/29/2017 - William R - stayed August, 2017
- Call of the Wild cabin was excellent
The cabin was just as the pictures showed. We had an excellent week going Horseback riding, whitewater rafting, hiking and just enjoying the area around Gatlinburg. We will definitely be back to stay again.
- 8/23/2017 - Kacey C - stayed August, 2017
The cabin was perfect for our weekend getaway. It was nice, clean, and had everything we needed. It wasn't too far from either Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg. I would love to stay there again!
- 5/20/2017 - Jonathan L - stayed May, 2017
- Very relaxing
Cabin was everything we wished for very relaxing and cozy. Nice to get the fresh air and just relax.
- 4/18/2017 - Stacey M - stayed April, 2017
- Awesome place to stay
We had a great trip and the cabin was awesome. I would stay there again.
- 3/7/2017 - Jordan M - stayed March, 2017
- Wonderful, beautiful, and great location
Everything was perfect from the second we got there. Friendly, helpful, and caring staff. Everything in the cabin was just as the pictures show. Great for a couple or small family. We will be staying with heartland again and again.
- 2/9/2017 - Jeff B - stayed January, 2017
- Great lots of fun
- 1/1/2017 - Magdalena P - stayed December, 2016
- Good time with family,nice cabin
We are happy and we are come back for sure. Thank you heartland rentals
- 12/26/2016 - Paul D - stayed December, 2016
- Overall stay was very good,
Overall, we enjoyed our stay at Call of the Wild. When we were to check in, the office had closed early do to illness, but they called us en route and left the information in the lock box, so it was not a problem. The first night we spent there, the heater failed and it was very cold in the cabin. The next morning, we called when the office opened and the repair person was there promptly and had it fixed by about 10:30am.
Otherwise, the cabin was very clean and comfortable. It was a nice place to stay for our family of five.
A couple of things you should know: the checkout procedure page was missing from your binder , and the coffee maker was leaking, so it may need to be replaced.
- 11/15/2016 - nina m - stayed November, 2016
It was a good 2 night stay but very close to other cabins
- 10/8/2016 - Beth R - stayed October, 2016
- Great Family Vacation
We had a wonderful stay in our cabin. It had everything we needed, was clean, and in a beautiful setting. The kids especially loved the hot tub. My husband loved the pool table. We all enjoyed making s'mores over the fire pit. Heartland rentals were easy to work with and very friendly. The discounts they offered were great too!
- 9/28/2016 - Mary B - stayed September, 2016
- Best stay yet!!!!
We simply could not be more pleased with Call of the Wild.... had everything we needed and we wanted to be there!!!! Much needed spouse time!
- 9/19/2016 - Matt R - stayed September, 2016
- Very beautiful and relaxing stay at Call of the Wild cabin.
From the time we arrived at the Heartland Rentals office in Pigeon Forge, we had an amazing stay. The directions to the cabin were easy to follow and spot on. The cabin was beautiful and well decorated and was as described on the website. The guest book was fun to read. Everything worked and we had no issues during our stay. We really enjoyed the fire pit and grill area as well as the hot tub. The hand crafted furniture was a great addition and we even took a drive out to the place that made it. Even though the drive from the parkway to the cabin was a little insane it was well worth it.
- 8/2/2016 - Joy K - stayed July, 2016
- Very relaxing.
The cabin was spacious and very clean. The only problem was that there were smelly candles and potpourri around the cabin. As I am highly allergic to these smells, I had to remove them to the back porch. Other than that the stay was wonderful. Thank you for a wonderful time.
- 6/3/2016 - John B - stayed May, 2016
- excellent cabin.
not close enough to center of Gatlinburg for old people like us..also needs bigger garbage can outside. Overall trip was great .we all had a excellent time.
- 5/20/2016 - Lisa A - stayed May, 2016
- Family Vacation
We always love staying with Heartland. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The cabins are nice and have lots of amenities. We have been using Heartland for years and plan to continue using them for our mountain stays.
- 5/15/2016 - William P - stayed May, 2016
- Loved the cabin!!
The cabin was not only beautiful, but the location was perfect. Even though there were cabins around us, we still had privacy. We will definitely be back to this cabin!!!
- 4/22/2016 - Earl W - stayed April, 2016
- It was a great place to stay.
Everything was great. Staff was friendly and very helpful. We would stay with Heartland Rentals for our next visit to the area.
- 4/8/2016 - Tammy P - stayed April, 2016
- Comfortable cabin with everything needed for a relaxing and fun vacation.
Couldn't have asked for anything more. Loved this cabin. Hot tub clean & relaxing. Decorated beautifully. Loved the outdoor firepit too. Fireplace in living room great. Cabins near but still felt like we had all the privacy we needed.
- 4/2/2016 - Loren W - stayed March, 2016
Call of the wild is a beautiful cabin! We loved the wall in rock shower and my kids loved the hot tub and outside fireplace where we made smores! We will be back for our next vacation!
- 3/21/2016 - Lisa S - stayed March, 2016
We have stayed in Call of the Wild before so we decided to revisit. We LOVED it again! It is nice and cozy and we absolutely love the stone shower.
- 2/9/2016 - Carey B - stayed February, 2016
Friendly Staff. Cozy Cabin. Efficient Amenities but It would have been nice to have another skillet for cooking. Thanks!
- 1/31/2016 - Ricardo F - stayed January, 2016
- Amazing Cabin and service!
Our stay was really great!!, the cabin is so cozy, warm and had every you may need to relax and have a wonderful vacation..
- 10/8/2015 - Rev. Randy M - stayed September, 2015
- Wonderfully awesome and blessed experience from the best and friendliest people you will find anywhere, made our 40th anniversary very special.
The staff at Heartland treat you like the most valued and treasured family member they have. The cabins are beautiful and immacultantly clean. With all the attractions in the area you are close yet secluded enough to experience the Great Smokies and sit out in the back and watch wildlife, rest in a hot tub or sit and roast marshmallows. One family back at our church told me they are tempted to come just to stay at the cabin all week and go into Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg for a couple hours a day to take in a show or do some shopping. I think that's what we will do next time. We loved it and would highly recommend it, the shows were great, dining in the area was fantastic and we went to the aquarium and seen the Lumberjack Fued. They are truly a gateway to fun, even more than that, Doug, Shelia and the entire staff goes out of their way to make sure you are well taken care of and as Christians they all show the love of Jesus Christ towards you. They helped make our 40th anniversary, wonderful, worry free and great. Thank you, Heartland.
- 9/28/2015 - Pamela W - stayed September, 2015
- The BEST birthday present I have ever received staying in the mountains in the Call Of The Wild cabin.
A great place to stay for my families celebration. Thank you.
- 8/5/2015 - Marc H - stayed August, 2015
everything was wonderful and described in the pictures, my family loved the cabin. It was so relaxing and the staff was excellent. I would recommend anyone that was planning a vacation to stay at this log cabin. Thank you so much
- 6/16/2015 - Anthony R- stayed June, 2015
This place was gorgeous, well kept and above all of our expectations. Will be returning again.
- 5/26/2015 - Amber Wood - stayed May, 2015
- Very Nice!!
Gorgeous cabin with all the amenities. Everything was in good condition. overall a very nice place to stay!!
- 4/26/2015 - Selina Kriebel - stayed April, 2015
- We had so much fun!
The cabin was so nice! Had everything you could think of needing just like at home! We received so many compliments on our pictures of how beautiful it was! I can't wait to come back!!
- 4/11/2015 - Manfred Mills - stayed April, 2015
- We loved it!
Wonderful beautiful and cozy cabin! !
- 3/17/2015 - Kevin Hurley - stayed March, 2015
- Relaxing Visit. Excellents Cabins and Amenities. We Loved it!!! 25th Anniversary.
Great Location. Cabin was peaceful, Very Clean, Great Amenities. Will be Back.
- 2/1/2015 - Chris Lambeth - stayed January, 2015
- Perfect place to relax !
We loved the cabin, for 4 days it let us forget about our worries.
- 12/28/2014 - Michael Rodgers - stayed December, 2014
- Our cabin and trip was beautiful, memorable, exciting and relaxing.
This cabin and the areas around it ate calling us to come back again and again for years to come.
- 11/1/2014 - Sara Campbell - stayed October, 2014
- Awesome time
The cabin was more than we had expected. Plenty of room for all four of us. The shower was a great feature and one of the main reasons we chose this cabin.
- 9/7/2014 - Dawn Clark - stayed September, 2014
- Great cabin back in the woods and private
Overall, very good experience!