1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom. Sleeps 2
Newly remodeled in July 2020. Everything is brand new! This private and cozy log cabin is situated high on a mountain top between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge and is bordered by the Smoky Mountains National Park. The bedroom has a King bed/TV, with barn loft window over looking the living room and mountains. There is a secluded and private screened in deck off the bedroom with a large hot tub and rockers and a view of the National Park. While relaxing on the front porch you have a wonderful view of the Smoky Mountains. Also provided are rockers and a grill for your enjoyment. Of course, this cabin comes with all the amenities needed for a relaxing vacation getaway. The living room features a gas fireplace, satellite TV/DVD and phone. Also included is a full kitchen, full bathroom, washer and dryer. This is a great honeymoon cabin or a romantic getaway!
*CABIN IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY! MOUNTAIN MIST IS A COUPLES ONLY CABIN NO CHILDREN!
CABIN IS DECORATED FOR CHRISTMAS!
- Type: Pigeon Forge Cabin
- Area: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Decorated For Christmas
- Fireplace - Gas
- Full Baths (1)
- Honeymoon Cabins
- Near Dollywood and Splash Country
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- Spa - Hot Tub
- TV - Satellite (2)
- Video - DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Internet Access WiFi
- Mountain View
- King Bed (1)
- Classic Arcade 60/Pac Man/donkey kong
- 2 Level Cabin
|January - 2021|
|February - 2021|
Rock Bottom Special
- 1/13/2021 - Daniel W - stayed January, 2021
- We enjoyed our cabin very much
This cabin was great for a couple. The hot tub was warm and the temp can go to 104F, which is nice as some places keep it lower. The dish soap and other little items left were helpful as well. The location is very convenient as well. We will definitely plan on staying here again.
- 10/14/2020 - Frank R - stayed October, 2020
- Great smoky honeymoon
My wife and I had never been out that way, we booked online got married and drove on out. The pictures don't do it justice. The place was immaculate and better than we could have imagined
- 9/1/2020 - Michael S - stayed August, 2020
- Mostly Enjoyable
We had a great time
- 8/16/2020 - Taqueshia C - stayed August, 2020
- Great and relaxing!
This cabin was very clean and private! I’m already planning my next visit!! Thank you heartland!!! You made my 1st wedding anniversary nothing short of a amazing!! Also the cabin was very convenient to a lot of the attractions!!
- 3/10/2020 - Sindy K - stayed March, 2020
Cute cabin, comfortable stay. Problem with hot tub 1st night and at 930 pm (20 minutes after we called front desk) a repairman came and fixed it!!!! There are other cabins next to this one but you do have privacy. I would forewarn that there is a very steep grade to get up to the cabins and even with our Subaru I would not want to deal with if there is snow and ice! We would consider renting from them again. Excellent customer service and great location close to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
- 2/15/2020 - Diane G - stayed February, 2020
- Thoroughly enjoyed our stay
We initially rented the Precious Moments cabin, which was really nicely appointed and very secluded. We stayed two out of the four nights of our trip. Unfortunately, there was an issue with the cabin that could not be fixed during out stay. Heartland Cabin Rentals and the owner were very accommodating and we were given the choice of two other cabins for the remainder of our stay. Mountain Mist was at the top of a road that was lined with other cabins, but you still had a secluded feeling. The cabin was nicely furnished as well and very comfortable. We would definitely rent through Heartland Cabin Rentals in the future.
- 12/4/2019 - Kimberly T - stayed November, 2019
- Nice little cabin
The one complaint is that there is one bathroom on the ground floor. For a 60+ guy that involves stairs at night. Manageable but not ideal.
- 11/14/2019 - James M - stayed November, 2019
- Our stay at Mountain Mist was wonderful
The cabin was perfect
- 11/1/2019 - Nicole K - stayed October, 2019
- Wonderful place to stay
Cabin was clean, very homelike, easy to get to yet secluded. Hot tub was very warm and clean.
- 9/19/2019 - Justin D - stayed September, 2019
The cabin meet our expectations. Very clean. Only complaint is the bathroom could use a little tlc. Would definitely stay here again.
- 9/12/2019 - Mike S - stayed September, 2019
- Enjoyed Stay
We greatly enjoyed our stay. We have rented this cabin many times over that last twenty years and have always enjoyed our stay. The only recommendations I would offer is to include a channel guide and remove the video game.
- 6/8/2019 - Cindy B - stayed May, 2019
- A very enjoyable stay in a beautiful area.
Very comfortable cabin tucked among the trees. Privacy but still close to many attractions.
- 4/22/2019 - Erica S - stayed April, 2019
The cabin is beautiful and well worth the stay. We had a very quiet relaxing time.
- 4/18/2019 - Gerald B - stayed April, 2019
- Nice cabin
The cabin was clean, bed comfy and the hot tub was nice. I would definitely recommend.
- 12/31/2018 - Bruce D - stayed December, 2018
- Had a wonderful relaxing stay.
Snug little cabin with a great view. Very quite and comfortable place to stay.
- 12/2/2018 - Richard B - stayed November, 2018
- Friendly staff Renee and Tina and maintenance guy Eric all good
Great place great people enjoyed are time there very much
- 11/5/2018 - Dail W - stayed November, 2018
- Great clean cabin
Mountain Mist was a very clean cabin. We have stayed at a heartland cabin before and would do it again.
- 11/2/2018 - Hanna C - stayed October, 2018
- Friendly staff and cozy cabin
The staff was very friendly and courteous! I arrived later than expected and Casey called to make everything was very nice, not many places are that caring about their guests. Everything was just right when arriving at the cabin, it was clean and inviting and it felt like home away from home! I would recommend using heartland cabin rentals to all of my friends and family. In an area where there are a thousand lodging options, heartland goes above and beyond to make you feel at home!
- 9/26/2018 - Michael S - stayed September, 2018
- Our stay at the cabin was very relaxing
We greatly enjoyed our stay at the Mountain Mist cabin. The hot tub was wonderful.
- 9/25/2018 - stewart G - stayed September, 2018
- Overall very good
Cabin was fine, could use a little general maintenance.could use a step stool to get in and out of hot tub, but no biggie. Would stay again.
- 9/16/2018 - Jordan L - stayed September, 2018
- Perfect cabin for our honeymoon!
The only problem we had was the rain blowing in the first night we were there - but that was resolved and no more problems after that. We enjoyed our stay and will choose one of your cabins next time we visit.
- 7/3/2018 - Anthony M - stayed June, 2018
- Awesome views!
Always love going to the Mountain Mist. Quiet with amazing views. Close to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Will definitely be back soon.
- 6/21/2018 - Stephanie E - stayed June, 2018
Cabin was excellent. Very peaceful. Would definitely stay here again.
- 6/20/2018 - James T - stayed June, 2018
- It was ok
80s style gaming machine was awesome but the volume was so loud, with no volume control, it wasn't worth it.
- 4/27/2018 - Robert B - stayed April, 2018
We had a great time and everything about the cabin was great.
- 4/23/2018 - Roy B - stayed April, 2018
The cabin had everything that we needed. We loved the location at the top of the hill. The cabin was very clean and well maintained. We really enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub. We definitely plan on staying here again real soon!
- 4/4/2018 - Garrett N - stayed March, 2018
- Great experience
We absolutely loved staying with you all!
- 3/20/2018 - Katy K - stayed March, 2018
- Always the best time ever!
I've rented cabins from Heartland for years and they are always outstanding. The staff is extremely nice and helpful, the cabins are always very clean and beautiful! I will always only rent from Heartland!!!
- 2/19/2018 - Judie C - stayed February, 2018
- Great Cabin
Our check-in was quick and easy. Great directions to get to the cabin. Cabin was very clean and neat. Having the hot tub just off the bedroom was nice. After walking all day, it was nice to relax in before bed. A few of the jets didn’t work, or were very slow but it wasn’t enough to make much difference. It was a little inconvenient having the bathroom downstairs with the bedroom upstairs. But we were aware of that when rented so it wasn’t a surprise. This cabin was at the end of the road so it was very private. The kitchen was equipped nicely—-not a single thing we needed that wasn’t there. The arcade game was a nice throwback to our teen years!!!
- 2/16/2018 - Brian M - stayed February, 2018
- Had a great time relaxing and enjoying time away.
The cabin had a few minor issues with maintenance but overall nothing that seriously detracted from our enjoyment. Great location and view for a couple's retreat.
- 1/23/2018 - Ron T - stayed January, 2018
- Perfect little get away
Cabin was just big enough for 2 the view were excellent.
- 1/1/2018 - BRANDI E - stayed December, 2017
- The cabin was very cozy and homey.
The cabin was very cozy. I really enjoyed my stay at the cabin. I will be renting from you in the future.
- 10/30/2017 - Jay T - stayed October, 2017
- Had a great time
Cabin was nice and clean. I would recommend putting some lights in. Especially in the kitchen. Hard to read or cook. Overall everything was great and staff was friendly and helpful.
- 9/25/2017 - Hailie M - stayed September, 2016
We stayed our honeymoon here and really enjoyed it, loved every minute. Cabin was awesome, and heartland was great to deal with
- 9/24/2017 - Michael S - stayed September, 2017
- Very relaxing & enjoyable
The cabin was very clean and the hot tub was great. Had a great time just relaxing and enjoying the quiet.
- 9/12/2017 - Kristi R - stayed September, 2017
- cozy cabin with everything we needed, can't wait to come back for another visit.
Heartland rentals hasn't forgotten about customer service. It is nice to know that they appreciate our business and offer return customers a discount. The cabin was neat and cozy and had everything we needed. We will be returning to the Gatilnburg area and we will be staying in a Heartland rental when we return.
- 8/18/2017 - Rebecca S - stayed August, 2017
- It was the perfect destination to enjoy our honeymoon!
There are so many cabins to choose from...Mountain Mist was the perfect cabin. The perfect distance from both Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg. Very clean, beautiful area, and great price!
- 8/18/2017 - Kristi R - stayed August, 2017
Heartland rentals NEVER disappoint us. They are always the best in customer service and the cabins are beautiful and clean
- 7/12/2017 - Deborah M - stayed July, 2017
- It was a good time!
Everything was really good however the bed in the cabin was not very comfortable. But the rest of the cabin was awesome!
- 1/3/2017 - Mark H - stayed December, 2016
- Absolutely amazing!
From point of check in to check out was completely amazing. We were helped and informed of all the different things we were able to do to make our stay worthwhile. We arrived to our cabin which couldn't be any more perfect, very clean and cozy. No problems following the very detailed instructions and appreciated that our cabin was supplied with the basic home cooking appliances.
- 12/31/2016 - Marty M - stayed December, 2016
The only problem we experienced was the bed in the cabin was a little harder than we prefer. other than that everything was perfect.
- 11/16/2016 - Jason W - stayed November, 2016
- Wonderful and Relaxing
Was a wonderful hidden cabin experience. Very homy and well furnished. The was only a few things I would wish for. That there was more light inside, especially around the couch area. Also liked for the fireplace to have larger flames. Loved having the video game machine there and the hot tub was very nice as well. All and all a very pleasant experience. Thank You!
- 7/22/2016 - Sheila J - stayed July, 2016
- It was nice and relaxing.
Cabin was clean and we had no problems with anything in the cabin during our stay. Was not a fan of the bedroom being upstairs and the bathroom downstairs. I have stayed in bigger one bedroom cabins. Refrigerator a little on the small side. It was quiet and we enjoyed our stay.
- 6/12/2016 - Carl & Lori R - stayed June, 2016
- Exceptionally clean! Very relaxing, cozy setting, away from the crowds! And very quiet!!!
We really enjoyed our stay very much. We would also strongly recommend that a map to the cabin be included with the directions! Again, we loved our stay at Mountain Mist! Thank you very much! The staff was outstanding!!!
- 6/8/2016 - Michael B - stayed May, 2016
- Amazing vacation in a comfortable, private cabin, overlooking the Smokies!
We we very pleased with our stay at your Mountain Mist cabin! Everything was perfect and all the necessities for cooking/eating/bathing were included which saved us an extra trip to the store. Our cabin was up on hill and was very private/secluded from the other cabins and the view from the porch was amazing! The location was perfect, right in between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg which made for a short drive to reach our destinations.
I will definitely recommend Heartland Cabins to anyone thinking of visiting the Smokies and will stay here when we come back to visit!
- 5/15/2016 - Cristie S - stayed May, 2016
- Very relaxing getaway!!!
Me and my husband had a wonderful, relaxing getaway while we stayed at the Mountain Mist cabin. It is in a great location and was very clean. The bed was huge and comfortable!!! Relaxing in the hot tub was a treat for us. The staff is very accommodating and we will definitely be back again.
- 5/10/2016 - David S - stayed May, 2016
- Staff was great.. The Cabin was very nice. We will be back.
We loved the cabin. Was very nice and clean. The cabin is like a 10 minutes to Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. The staff at the office were very nice and friendly and very helpful. We will for sure use Heartland Cabins again when we plan our stay. This was our 20th wedding Anniversary and the cabin was perfect. !!!
- 4/16/2016 - Alan M - stayed April, 2016
- Great Stay at Mountain Mist
My wife and I enjoyed our stay here. It was closely located to both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, each within a short driving distance. Everything was clean and worked well and the bed was pretty comfortable. I have no complaints and would stay again.
- 3/20/2016 - laticia U - stayed March, 2016
- Very and relaxing and peaceful
- 10/5/2015 - Kathy A - stayed October, 2015
- Wonderful and relaxing
This cabin was wonderful! It was quaint, cozy, and comfortable! We throughly enjoyed our stay. The staff at Heartland were kind and helpful. We will definitely be back!
- 10/2/2015 - Jeffrey G - stayed September, 2015
- Very wonderful experience.
My wife and I have stayed here for several years and will continue too. The cabin provides all the quietness and comforts that we enjoy.
- 7/10/2015 - Richard G - stayed July, 2015
- It was great!
We really enjoyed staying at the cabin. It was private. The view was peaceful. We loved it.
- 6/17/2015 - Philip W - stayed June, 2015
- Perfect Honeymoon Cabin
Everything was great, perfect couples retreat. Beautiful view, very quiet.
- 6/11/2015 - Philip D - stayed June, 2015
Better than expected
- 6/1/2015 - Jamie R - stayed May, 2015
- Comfortable, romantic, clean
I stayed with my boyfriend and we had a blast. The cabin was so cozy and very clean which was important to me. The towels and blankets smelled freshly washed. The bed was also comfortable. We cooked a few nights and it was nice to have a full kitchen. Hot tub also clean and relaxing.
- 5/18/2015 - Timothy Deaton - stayed May, 2015
My wife and I got married on 5-15-15 and enjoyed Mountain Mist. It was a wonderful honeymoon cabin.
- 2/11/2015 - Timothy Thorn - stayed February, 2015
- Quaint, quiet and secluded cabin - just what we needed.
My wife and I celebrated our 30th Wedding Anniversary at the cabin and really enjoyed ourselves. The cabin is in a very secluded location, with a nice view view and even nicer hot tub to relax in. You should know that getting to the cabin could be difficult in the winter because the roads are very steep but so are all the roads in the smokies. The cabin has nice amenities including a washer and drier so bring laundry detergent with you and you'll go home with clean clothes! The Heartland staff was very helpful and friendly so no problems there. As a matter of fact, there were no problems at all. I highly recommend this cabin if you need some time to recharge your batteries and get some quality time with your favorite person in the whole world.
- 1/19/2015 - Michael Mccarter - stayed January, 2015
- Beautiful quaint cabin tucked away in the mountains
Very happy with everything about my stay. They cabin was quaint, comfortable, great condition and the staff were wonderful!!
- 1/4/2015 - Zachry Jarrell - stayed December, 2014
- Worth every penny
My wife and I couldn't have been happier with our stay in this wonderful cabin. It was cozy, comfortable, and perfect for a couple looking to get away. The cabin was very clean, the hot tub was working, and there was plenty of hot water. The cabin is in a "resort" with other cabins, but it is tucked away at the very top of the hill, so it feels more secluded than many of the other cabins.
- 12/15/2014 - Brad Jones - stayed December, 2014
- very relaxing
The first cabin we had the hot tub wasn't getting hot , they didn't hesitate and had us in another cabin in 5 minutes.
- 11/10/2014 - Kish Smith - stayed November, 2014
The cabin and staff definately exceeded our expectations. We will be returning. It was the private getaway that we needed. We absolutely enjoyed the mountains and the cabin. If I had to make one change it would be a bigger couch in the living area. Love the Smokies and Love Heartland Cabin Rentals.
- 10/17/2014 - Martin Born and Cathy Marty - stayed September, 2014
Awesome! We had a great time, the cabin was clean, very cute, nice view! it was close to town but not to close! We will be staying again.