1 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathrooms. Sleeps 2
Cozy and secure, this one bedroom is perfect for a quiet mountain getaway. Sweeping views and a warm fire to snuggle when watching your favorite movie on the flat screen TV. Located off of the bedroom is a private sitting area with a futon and foosball. Perfect for a romantic and relaxation getaway. Monte Casa has breath taking views of the Great Smoky Mountains to enjoy while relaxing in your very own hot tub! This cabin offers satellite TV, local channels and WiFi Internet Service.
*THIS CABIN IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY
- Type: Heartland Rentals
- Area: Cobbly Knob Highway 321
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Fireplace - Gas
- Full Baths (1)
- Half Bath (1)
- Honeymoon Cabins
- Local Channels
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- Spa - Hot Tub
- TV - Satellite (1)
- Video - DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Decks (1)
- Full Kitchen
- Game - Foosball Table
- Internet Access WiFi
- Mountain View
- King Bed (1)
- Type: Cabin
- 2 Level Cabin
|March - 2018|
|April - 2018|
2 Night Min
- 12/24/2017 - Lynn R - stayed December, 2017
- We had such a relaxing time!!
My husband wanted to relax and have no worries, no stress, just enjoy our time with no stress of everyday life. What a success it was! We had such a relaxing week. Thank you Heartland!!!
- 10/30/2017 - Andrew W - stayed October, 2017
- Great honeymoon destination with beautiful view of the Smokies and easy access to Gatlinburg.
We had a wonderful time at Monte Casa. Check in and out was easy, and the cabin was comfortable and clean. Kitchen was fairly well-stocked, however, we were in need of sharp knives (couldn't even cut bread). Another kitchen towel and dish rag would also be nice. Other than those things the cabin was wonderful! There were nearby cabins however they were out of eyesight behind trees leading to a very secluded feeling. It was very close to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge as well as providing easy access to the National Park which was amazing! We hit the cabin during the peak fall leaf changing so watching the mountain colors in the morning and evening was spectacular, especially while sitting in the hot tub! Awesome stay that I would highly recommend to others as well as going back to myself!
- 9/11/2017 - Tammy K - stayed September, 2017
- A lil piece of heaven!
Sweet get away cabin with privacy. Wish we would of stayed longer. I will be back!
- 9/2/2017 - Nancy L - stayed August, 2017
- Very beautiful views, warm & inviting cabin.
We loved all of what our cabin stay was about. Great mountain views, comfortable cabin, just what we wanted. Gatlinburg was a great time as well. Enjoyed every day we spent in Tennesse...thank you for making my dream come true...
- 3/20/2017 - Albert V - stayed March, 2017
I have no complaints. It was first time here and I will be returning.
- 11/21/2016 - Theresa B - stayed November, 2016
- Awesome. cabin was great and the view was spectalur. Renee was helpful and friendly as usual!
We come to the Smokies (or try to) and least twice a year and have always gone thru Heartland-That should tell you something about how we feel about using Heartland Rentals.
- 11/8/2016 - Kristina F - stayed November, 2016
- Beautiful view, clean cabin
Clean cabin, private.
- 9/25/2016 - Glenn G - stayed September, 2016
- Cozy cabin restful stay!
We loved our cabin and the whole experience. It was clean, cozy, peaceful with a great view of the mountains.
- 8/1/2016 - Shannon C - stayed July, 2016
Everything great. Only negative ac did not cool very well during day.
- 7/12/2016 - Jeannine - stayed July, 2016
- Absolutely Amazing
Absolutely amazing view of the mountains. Our stay was very peaceful and relaxing. The property was very clean and well kept. Staff was VERY helpful. I can't wait to come back!!!
- 6/1/2016 - Ryan F - stayed May, 2016
- Relaxing getaway in the woods
The cabin is pleasant and my wife and I enjoyed the privacy and the hot tub. You can hear the neighbors a bit and their cabin does belong to a different rental company. The cabin did have nice amenities.
- 5/22/2016 - Michelle P - stayed May, 2016
- Perfect in every way
This was my 3rd time to the mountains and my fiancées 1st. I could not prepare him for what was in store. It was a beautiful experience and we will definitely be back sooner rather than later. Thank you Heartland Rentals. God Bless
- 1/5/2016 - Alise A - stayed December, 2015
Beautiful cabin, beautiful view, great price, very nice people :)
- 10/24/2015 - John H - stayed October, 2015
- Everything was really nice. Hot tub was great. really nice weather, very peaceful and private
scenery was great on the go every day great weather did a lot of traveling in the Smokies
- 7/18/2015 - bobby l - stayed July, 2015
- Very nice
Cabin was wonderful ! Great view !!
- 5/18/2015 - Keith S - stayed May, 2015
We had a great stay the cabin was in a beautiful setting with all the mountains around and cabin it self was very nice.
- 5/10/2015 - Brad M - stayed May, 2015
- Awesome place to stay
The cabin was wonderful we enjoyed the scenery and the area. The cabin was spotless and well equipped.
- 1/19/2015 - Janette D - stayed January, 2015
I was truly impressed and amazed at how beautiful and wonderful my stay was!!! The cabin was PERFECT!! I felt like I was away in heaven the days I stayed.I will definitely come back!!!!
- 9/23/2014 - Ken E - stayed September, 2014
- Absolutely amazing. Everything was top notch!
Hopefully we will be able to stay there again. This was recommended to us by my sister-in-law who stayed last May.