Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals in the Smoky Mountains of Tenessee All Cabins
Feels So RIght
FEELS SO RIGHT
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. Sleeps 6
“Feels So Right” is a breath-taking cabin situated very convenient to all of the most popular attractions. Feels So Right cabin is located between both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. While staying in Feels So Right you will have access to everything you could want to make your vacation a memorable one.
There is a large den which flows right into a well equipped kitchen with updated appliances. The living area boasts a stacked stone fireplace and a flat screen TV perfect for warming up after a long day of adventure and a sleeper sofa. Just off the living there are 2 large deck areas. Take a seat in some of the outside furniture that looks out into the beautiful, natural surroundings. Step out onto the screened-in deck area that features a gas-grill and large outdoor hot tub. Nothing beats the smoky aroma of your favorite grilled foods while taking a dip in your very own private hot tub. The master bedroom is also on the main floor and comes complete with a corner jet tub. There is also a separate bathroom with a stand up shower for the convenience of the rest of your party.
Upstairs you will find the game room and off of the game room is a private deck with outdoor furniture overlooking a peaceful and quiet view. The second bedroom is also upstairs and private with a queen bed. Want to watch your favorite sports with friends? Don’t worry, flat screen T.V.'s are featured in both bedrooms as well as the game room!
*THIS CABIN IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY! CABIN SLEEPS 6 ONLY! ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ON ANY OF THE PROPERTY!!
- Area: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
- Central Heat & Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Full Baths (2)
- Near Dollywood and Splash Country
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- Spa - Hot Tub
- Washer and Dryer
- Spa - Jacuzzi
- Decks (2)
- Full Kitchen
- Gas Grill
- TV - Cable (4)
- Wooded Area
- Sleeper Sofa (1)
- Internet Access WiFi
- DVD Player (1)
- King Bed (1)
- Queen Bed (1)
- NEAR SHOPPING
- Keurig Coffee Marker
- 2 Level Cabin
- 3/23/2021 - Heather B - stayed March, 2021
- our family loved this cabin!
they where a few minor issues nothing that we couldnt deal with... contacted the rental company about an issue and they immediately took care of it. cant wait till our nxt booking with heartland rentals!!
- 3/20/2021 - Lindsay M - stayed March, 2021
- We really enjoyed this charming cabin!
Great cabin that had everything we needed! The kids loved the upstairs game room and the arcade games. The hot tub and jacuzzi were very nice, and the beds were comfortable. We had a wonderful time and will definitely be back!
- 1/6/2021 - Cora W - stayed January, 2021
Lovely place had everything you need just like home thank you all
- 11/18/2020 - Linda M - stayed November, 2020
The Cabin was very nice, very neat and clean. We had everything we needed to have an enjoyable stay.
- 11/18/2020 - Sue L - stayed November, 2020
Great cabin...surprised how far up the mountain we were staying...would've like to know this.A bit of difficulty for large vehi le and a bit of difficulty in getting up driveway...hit bottom of mid sized vehicle
- 11/2/2020 - Faye W - stayed October, 2020
This cabin was very clean and neat! My husband, son and I had a wonderful time!
- 7/26/2020 - Estanislao T - stayed July, 2020
The cabin was awesome better than I expected.. the only issue was that the pool table wasn’t steady and the darts for the dart board were missing the tips. Other than that it was a great experience.
- 6/13/2020 - Eric R - stayed June, 2020
- It was amazing!
As soon as we got there we just enjoyed it instantly! So beautiful and peaceful!
- 3/10/2020 - Marsha F - stayed March, 2020
- Very relaxing
Staff very helpful. Feels so right was a great cabin. We loved the pool table and hot tub! Very roomy.
- 2/25/2020 - Taylor B - stayed February, 2020
- Nice & Cozy
We loved this cabin! It was just the right size for our couple's getaway. The only fault was the pool table was very unlevel & made it difficult to play. It is high up the mountain, but it has very pretty views. We will definitely be booking again with Heartland!
- 11/10/2019 - Donna P - stayed November, 2019
- Beautiful cabin
Everything was great but the downstairs bedroom and bath seems to not be getting and heat stayed cold in there but upstairs because heat rises was very warm overall we loved it had to put up some dishes left in the dishwasher when we got there no big deal
- 8/18/2019 - Jill S - stayed August, 2019
My family and I had a wonderful time spending the week touring and relaxing at the cabin. Spent a lot of time sitting on the porch and watching nature. Beautiful cabin!
- 5/12/2019 - Megan W - stayed May, 2019
The cabin was perfect size for our couples trip. Had all the amenities we needed. Clean.
- 4/7/2019 - Amber L - stayed April, 2019
- It felt so right!
Feels so right was just the right size for our family of 4. The cabin was clean and had everything we needed. We enjoyed the game room and front porch swing and rocking chairs. The customer service was great. They called us on our way in to town to let us know our cabin was ready early and that we could check in anytime. We would definitely stay in a Heartland cabin again!
- 3/4/2019 - Amanda B - stayed February, 2019
- It was absolutely amazing
We cannot wait to come back.. The cabin was amazing and the location was perfect.
- 11/17/2018 - Rick D - stayed November, 2018
- Winter Stay
Check-in was flawless. Casey was extremely helpful. The drive up to the cabin was harrowing to say the least due to the time of year! The cabin was beautiful, well-stocked and clean.
- 8/10/2018 - Randy G - stayed August, 2018
- It was very relaxing to get away for a few days.
The reservation process was very easy. The office staff was very helpful and pleasant upon our arrival. The cabin was very clean and provided everything we needed. The only problem was being from northeast Ohio the drive up to the cabin was a little nerve wracking at first.
- 8/4/2018 - Nicole G - stayed July, 2018
- It was wonderful
We enjoyed the quiet time and loved seeing the three bears at our cabin... the cabin was a perfect size and very clean and comfortable.. we enjoyed the swing and rockers in the porch.. can’t wait to come back in the future!
- 7/28/2018 - Adriana B - stayed July, 2018
- This was an amazing cabin.
This cabin was great and comfortable, the place was so nice and hospitable.
- 7/13/2018 - Landon D - stayed July, 2018
- Cabin was clean and looked just like pictures.
Very clean and great size for our family of four. We even saw a black bear with some cubs. What a great trip!
- 6/7/2018 - Katie R - stayed June, 2018
- This cabin was perfect
The cabin was very clean and had plenty of space for our family of 5. The driveway is steep but has a flat parking pad.
- 5/12/2018 - Helena B - stayed May, 2018
- Perfect family vacation!!
We had such a relaxing, fun filled family vacation!! We loved the front porch to enjoy our morning coffee on and all the beauty that surrounds you! I love that your so close to all the action in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge yet secluded to enjoy nature!! We hiked to quite a few beautiful waterfalls ( Grotto Falls, Laurel Falls and Hen Wallow Falls) and truly enjoyed our time in the mountains and seeing 11 Bear!!! Such a lovely cabin to come home to every evening! We can't wait to return!! Thanks for all the memories!!
- 5/4/2018 - Kim T - stayed April, 2018
- Very good
Nice cabin and clean, but could use towel hooks in the bathrooms, additional hand and kitchen towels.
- 4/21/2018 - Amanda V - stayed April, 2018
- Amazing stay!
Great getaway for our family of 3. Cabin was warm and welcoming. Convenient location for visiting either Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg. We hope to be back soon.
- 3/28/2018 - Dean C - stayed March, 2018
- Relaxing visit
The cabin looked like the picture. It was very clean and well maintained. The staff was very helpful on check in. We have used Heartland for our last 4 visits and we plan on using you again on our next trip. We will rent a different cabin next time because even though it was very nice, clean and as advertised was a little too high up the mountain for us.
- 12/7/2017 - Judith N - stayed December, 2017
- Very cozy cabin....
We had a wonderful relax mini vacation
- 11/20/2017 - Judy R - stayed November, 2017
- Beautiful and spacious cabin!!!!!!!
We had a couples weekend. Cabin was plenty big enough for us 4 people. It was beautify and very clean. The view was amazing!!!! Will definitely use Heartland Rentals again.
- 10/1/2017 - Christi W - stayed September, 2017
Nice clean cabin
- 6/8/2017 - Patricia H - stayed June, 2017
- Clean and comfy!
Cute, clean, and comfy! We enjoyed the multiple porches/decks and hot tub! The bedrooms were spacious and had comfortable beds! Very nice chalet!
- 5/14/2017 - Dona T - stayed May, 2017
- A great place to stay. Cabin roomy. Kitchen great. Spa great. Pool table great. View good. Information sheet great. Security great. WiFi great. TV Great. Management great.