1 Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms. Sleeps 6
Luxurious mountain log cabin with wooded mountain view. Enjoy the private setting, wooded lot, fresh mountain breezes on the several large decks. A large screen TV in the living area near the gas fireplace creates just the right mood for total relaxation.
Three levels provide breathing space for everyone; pool table is on the lower level with its own deck and half bath. Living room, kitchen, bedroom and hall bath on the main level, upstairs a spacious loft bedroom with its own bath. For that special vacation when you want everything "just right."
Minutes from downtown Gatlinburg, this cabin is conveniently situated between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
*Day Dreamer is a NO SMOKING Cabin! Dog friendly up to 20 pds!
- Type: Pigeon Forge Cabin
- Area: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Fireplace - Gas
- Full Baths (2)
- Half Bath (1)
- Near Dollywood and Splash Country
- Spa - Hot Tub
- Washer and Dryer
- Spa - Jacuzzi
- Decks (2)
- Full Kitchen
- TV - Cable (3)
- Game - Pool Table
- Wooded Area
- Pet Friendly: Up To 20 Pounds
- Sleeper Sofa (1)
- Internet Access WiFi
- Mountain View
- King Bed (2)
- NEAR SHOPPING
- 2 Level Cabin
- 3 Level Cabin
- MP3 Player
|January - 2021|
|February - 2021|
Rock Bottom Special
- 12/13/2020 - Mary P - stayed December, 2020
Get place to stay!! Plenty of room!
- 11/23/2020 - Danielle D - stayed November, 2020
- Cozy Cabin
We enjoyed our stay at the Day Dreamer. The cabin was decorated for Christmas which was a very sweet touch. The beds and pillows are very comfortable. Water pressure is great in the showers. Dishwasher is on the loud side, so start that on your way out the door when you're sightseeing. Make sure you arrive prior to dark. The mountain roads are hard to navigate. The only negative is that you receive the cabin's address pretty late in the day. This added a lot of additional driving for us, since we had a generic address until about 2 hours to check-in which was 4pm.
- 10/22/2020 - Pamela N - stayed October, 2020
- Awesome cabin with plenty of room.
Day dreamer was perfect location. My husband took my best friend and me ro see the leaf change. We gave my friend the bedroom downstairs and we took the loft bedroom/bath. Both bathrooms had jacuzzi tubes that we enjoyed soaking in after long days of sightseeing. Had everything we needed and only had to buy groceries. Had more than enough towels so we did not even have to do laundry. Only regret is that we did not book a longer stay. Already planning our next stay!
- 9/21/2020 - Samantha D - stayed September, 2020
- Perfect! Loved every minute there!
The cabin was clean, beautiful and we loved our stay there! We will definitely be staying again in the future!
- 7/20/2020 - Kellie S - stayed July, 2020
The cabin was beautiful. The view was extraordinary. The only issues I have and it is not really an issue , was the driveway and road that lead up to the cabin. They were very narrow almost to narrow for 2 vehicles to be on the road together. The driveway was steep and the narrow with the trees. But other then those issues . They stay and cabin was amazing and peaceful. We can not wait to come back.
- 6/20/2020 - Kimberly P - stayed June, 2020
- Our stay was wonderful.
Heartland will go above and beyond to make sure your vacation is happy and relaxing. We had an issue with the tv upon gettin settled in around 9 PM but there was someone at our door first thing the next morning to resolve it. Also when you call they are polite and very helpful with anything you may need to know. This was our 2nd year to rent thru them and we will continue to use Heartland.
- 5/25/2020 - Amy L - stayed May, 2020
- Great cabin and Great Location
We enjoyed a weekend getaway with our two boys and loved the cabin. It was peaceful and had everything we needed. The hot tub and views were our favorite aspect of the cabin and our boys loved the upstairs loft for their hangout. Heartland Rentals provided exceptional customer service and ensured we were satisfied and had everything we needed. I also enjoyed that the check in and check out process was easy and everything was done via email. Would definitely book with them again!
- 5/16/2020 - Richard B - stayed May, 2020
- Great cabin
Well maintained and clean.
- 4/30/2020 - Jimmy M - stayed April, 2020
- It was amazing quite and peaceful
The cabin was spotless upon arrival. Beautifully decorated.
- 10/30/2019 - Kenneth W - stayed October, 2019
This was truly a great experience. My wife and I have never stayed in a cabin before. The Day Dreamer was better than we anticipated. With the spectacular view from the deck, sauna, pool table, and a loft, we could not have asked for more. The staff at Heartland went above and beyond to accommodate us and to answer any questions we had. We will definitely use Heartland the next time we vacation up there.
- 10/9/2019 - Nancy K - stayed October, 2019
- Amazing cabin
The cabin was great, it had everything that we would need. We would definitely stay again at the same cabin. We will be visiting the smoky mountains again.
- 9/29/2019 - Sarah T - stayed September, 2019
Our cabin was gorgeous! We would definitely encourage people to book it. The deck was huge and this inside gorgeous!
- 9/18/2019 - Richard G - stayed September, 2019
Heartland rentals have been very easy to book cabins with and are very accommodating.
- 9/3/2019 - Neiton R - stayed August, 2019
- Awesome stay
We had a good time very relaxing.
- 5/6/2019 - charles l - stayed April, 2019
- very nice
Very Nice, Loved the jacuzzi bathtub. After a long day of site seeing.Felt great to have a glass of wine, and relax in the jacuzzi. Thank you for a great vacation.
- 4/25/2019 - Deborah K - stayed April, 2019
- Beautiful cabin, great stay!!
We arrived at Pigeon Forge Heartland cabin rentals on the day of check in about 12:30 and were able to check in early to our cabin. Which was great because we had a long drive. The Daydreamer cabin was perfect!! We loved the seclusion and beautiful views from our cabin. The staff were all very friendly and wanted to make sure we had everything we needed.
- 4/18/2019 - Michael K - stayed April, 2019
- Amazing cabin in perfect spot
My family (2 adults, 2 kids) loved this cabin. The cabin itself was perfect - clean, great size, lots of blankets to use on the beds or couches. Pool table in the basement got a lot of use at night.
The porch was the perfect spot to sit and read after a day of hiking. We saw a family of bears on the hill the last afternoon!
All in all a perfect spot. We'd definitely go back!
- 3/19/2019 - David H - stayed March, 2019
- Amazing Customer Service
We have rented from Heartland Rentals multiple times over the past 20 years and have always had a good experience. However, on this trip, multiple issues with the cabin that we had rented necessitated a move to the Day Dreamer unit. The staff was very understanding of our concerns with the other unit and extremely helpful. It is service like what received on our recent trip that keeps us renting from Heartland.
As for the Day Dreamer unit specifically, it is one of the best cabins we have stayed in and on our short list to rent again in the future. It is well appointed and spacious, with great views.
- 3/3/2019 - Jennifer M - stayed February, 2019
They made it easy to rent. The cabin was beautiful and we truly enjoyed our stay.
- 2/25/2019 - Jose M - stayed February, 2019
- Wonderful location and an awesome cabin.
Not far from the attractions but isolated enough to enjoy peace. Very clean, spacious and the pool table was fun!
- 1/11/2019 - Alex G - stayed January, 2019
- The perfect getaway
The power and water went out for a little while due to a power outage in the area. Other than that it was a very enjoyable trip.
- 11/4/2018 - Jennifer H - stayed October, 2018
- Relaxing vacation in the Smoky Mountains!
We loved the fireplace, hot tub, and all three of the porches! We had a very relaxing stay and the check in and out process was simple!
- 7/28/2018 - Melissa L - stayed July, 2018
- Good location and clean cabin
Very nice comfy and cozy cabin with all comforts of home.
- 7/14/2018 - Joseph K - stayed July, 2018
Day dreamer was the best of all the cabins we saw I would stay there again the family had a great time
- 7/9/2018 - Dayne P - stayed June, 2018
- we enjoyed the cabin very much.
It was in great shape and had everything we needed. It could use a new gas grill but other than that was great.
- 6/26/2018 - Stuart S - stayed June, 2018
- Second year we've stayed here...nuff said!
We love the location and the set up of the Day Dreamer!
- 4/30/2018 - William L - stayed April, 2018
- Great Time and a wonderfull place
We enjoyed our time there , the place was great
- 4/24/2018 - BOBBY M - stayed April, 2018
- I love it
I had a good time in the cabin and I would love to come again
- 4/4/2018 - Barry S - stayed March, 2018
- Awesome cabin
The cabin was well equipped with everything needed. It was clean and very comfortable . We enjoyed playing pool. I would definitely recommend this cabin and plan to come back in the future.
- 3/26/2018 - Kathy W - stayed February, 2018
- wonderful cabin, loved it
we had a great time, everything we needed was in the cabin.
- 3/11/2018 - Daniel K - stayed March, 2018
- So relaxing
Nice cabin. Really enjoyed the space. So peaceful.
- 2/22/2018 - Roy M - stayed February, 2018
- Beautiful Cabin!
The cabin was beautiful & so was the view. The Heartland staff is ALWAYS nice, helpful and very respectful. I will continue to use Heartland for my Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge vacations. Thanks again for everything!
- 1/5/2018 - Michelle T - stayed December, 2017
- So relaxing!!
Enjoyed our stay . Our cabin was really nice , with lots of room & very comfortable.
- 11/8/2017 - Sarah T - stayed November, 2017
This cozy cabin was ideal for our honeymoon! Surrounded by woods and was perfect distance from town. Inside was very clean.
- 8/3/2017 - David T - stayed July, 2017
- Totally Awesome!
This is a great cabin, very convenient to Gatlinburg, National park, Dollywood, but up in the mountains for remote location feel. Everything worked great, TV, WIFI, etc, would definitely rent this cabin again!
- 7/2/2017 - Stuart S - stayed June, 2017
- the cabin was perfectly located.
the cabin was nice. perfectly set up for a family of 4 with 10 and 4 year old children. the location....in a wooded area so we felt secluded was excellent. we wanted to see bears - not really- but you know, and we did! a mama and four cubs walked right past the cabin our first morning. i honestly can't think of any drawbacks or flaws. your staff, Ashley and Tina were very helpful. well definitely come back and recommend to friends.
- 6/28/2017 - Benjamin C - stayed June, 2017
- Much needed
Got to be honest here, it was very much needed for my wife and I. It was relaxing and beautiful to say the least. The staff was super friendly and very interested in our stay and I can't thank them enough. I wouldn't change anything but only add so your self a solid and stay here!
- 6/1/2017 - Eddy A - stayed May, 2017
The staff either answered the phone every time we called or they called us back immediately. Little details make a BIG difference. We will be back and use Heartland again.
- 5/1/2017 - Whitney S - stayed April, 2017
- Perfect getaway weekend for our wedding anniversary!
we had such a great time at the Day Dreamer. it was a beautiful cabin in a private area. not far from all of the activities to do whatever you are looking for - Dollywood, dinner and show, restaurants. I HIGHLY recommend this place. we will hopefully be back every year for our anniversary!
- 4/24/2017 - Kendall H - stayed April, 2017
- Our new home away from home!
Our cabin was so beautiful and peaceful. We couldn't imagine a better place to stay and Heartland Rentals customer service made our stay that much better!
- 4/23/2017 - Lucinda E - stayed April, 2017
- Staff was amazing and cabin was great
We really enjoyed our stay. The office staff was very friendly and professional. The cabin was in great condition and the view was beautiful. My favorite thing was the amazing hottub. Overall I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. Thank you heartland rentals