1 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathrooms. Sleeps 6
Luxurious mountain log cabin with wooded mountain view. Enjoy the private setting, wooded lot, fresh mountain breezes on the several large decks. A large screen TV in the living area near the gas fireplace creates just the right mood for total relaxation.
Three levels provide breathing space for everyone; pool table is on the lower level with its own deck and half bath. Living room, kitchen, bedroom and hall bath on the main level, upstairs a spacious loft bedroom with its own bath. For that special vacation when you want everything "just right."
Minutes from downtown Gatlinburg, this cabin is conveniently situated between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
*Day Dreamer is a NO SMOKING Cabin
- Type: Pigeon Forge Cabin
- Area: Between Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Fireplace - Gas
- Full Baths (2)
- Half Bath (1)
- Near Dollywood and Splash Country
- Spa - Hot Tub
- Washer and Dryer
- Spa - Jacuzzi
- Decks (2)
- Full Kitchen
- TV - Cable (3)
- Game - Pool Table
- Wooded Area
- Pet Friendly: Up To 20 Pounds
- Sleeper Sofa (1)
- Internet Access WiFi
- Mountain View
- King Bed (2)
- NEAR SHOPPING
- Type: Cabin
- 2 Level Cabin
- MP3 Player
|September - 2018|
|October - 2018|
- 7/28/2018 - Melissa L - stayed July, 2018
- Good location and clean cabin
Very nice comfy and cozy cabin with all comforts of home.
- 7/14/2018 - Joseph K - stayed July, 2018
Day dreamer was the best of all the cabins we saw I would stay there again the family had a great time
- 7/9/2018 - Dayne P - stayed June, 2018
- we enjoyed the cabin very much.
It was in great shape and had everything we needed. It could use a new gas grill but other than that was great.
- 6/26/2018 - Stuart S - stayed June, 2018
- Second year we've stayed here...nuff said!
We love the location and the set up of the Day Dreamer!
- 4/30/2018 - William L - stayed April, 2018
- Great Time and a wonderfull place
We enjoyed our time there , the place was great
- 4/24/2018 - BOBBY M - stayed April, 2018
- I love it
I had a good time in the cabin and I would love to come again
- 4/4/2018 - Barry S - stayed March, 2018
- Awesome cabin
The cabin was well equipped with everything needed. It was clean and very comfortable . We enjoyed playing pool. I would definitely recommend this cabin and plan to come back in the future.
- 3/26/2018 - Kathy W - stayed February, 2018
- wonderful cabin, loved it
we had a great time, everything we needed was in the cabin.
- 3/11/2018 - Daniel K - stayed March, 2018
- So relaxing
Nice cabin. Really enjoyed the space. So peaceful.
- 2/22/2018 - Roy M - stayed February, 2018
- Beautiful Cabin!
The cabin was beautiful & so was the view. The Heartland staff is ALWAYS nice, helpful and very respectful. I will continue to use Heartland for my Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge vacations. Thanks again for everything!
- 1/5/2018 - Michelle T - stayed December, 2017
- So relaxing!!
Enjoyed our stay . Our cabin was really nice , with lots of room & very comfortable.
- 11/8/2017 - Sarah T - stayed November, 2017
This cozy cabin was ideal for our honeymoon! Surrounded by woods and was perfect distance from town. Inside was very clean.
- 8/3/2017 - David T - stayed July, 2017
- Totally Awesome!
This is a great cabin, very convenient to Gatlinburg, National park, Dollywood, but up in the mountains for remote location feel. Everything worked great, TV, WIFI, etc, would definitely rent this cabin again!
- 7/2/2017 - Stuart S - stayed June, 2017
- the cabin was perfectly located.
the cabin was nice. perfectly set up for a family of 4 with 10 and 4 year old children. the location....in a wooded area so we felt secluded was excellent. we wanted to see bears - not really- but you know, and we did! a mama and four cubs walked right past the cabin our first morning. i honestly can't think of any drawbacks or flaws. your staff, Ashley and Tina were very helpful. well definitely come back and recommend to friends.
- 6/28/2017 - Benjamin C - stayed June, 2017
- Much needed
Got to be honest here, it was very much needed for my wife and I. It was relaxing and beautiful to say the least. The staff was super friendly and very interested in our stay and I can't thank them enough. I wouldn't change anything but only add so your self a solid and stay here!
- 6/1/2017 - Eddy A - stayed May, 2017
The staff either answered the phone every time we called or they called us back immediately. Little details make a BIG difference. We will be back and use Heartland again.
- 5/1/2017 - Whitney S - stayed April, 2017
- Perfect getaway weekend for our wedding anniversary!
we had such a great time at the Day Dreamer. it was a beautiful cabin in a private area. not far from all of the activities to do whatever you are looking for - Dollywood, dinner and show, restaurants. I HIGHLY recommend this place. we will hopefully be back every year for our anniversary!
- 4/24/2017 - Kendall H - stayed April, 2017
- Our new home away from home!
Our cabin was so beautiful and peaceful. We couldn't imagine a better place to stay and Heartland Rentals customer service made our stay that much better!
- 4/23/2017 - Lucinda E - stayed April, 2017
- Staff was amazing and cabin was great
We really enjoyed our stay. The office staff was very friendly and professional. The cabin was in great condition and the view was beautiful. My favorite thing was the amazing hottub. Overall I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. Thank you heartland rentals