3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms. Sleeps 6
New on our ProgramNewly remodeled chalet! Eagles Ridge 3 bedroom 3 bath chalet is the perfect getaway for a family or friends gathering to share or make memories. Convenient to Pigeon Forge and only minutes from the Parkway and Dollywood. The paved road offers you easy access to your Smoky Mountain home away from home. You will enter the cabin to see the beautiful newly installed flooring along with the wood burning stone fireplace. The living room will feature a large flat screen TV to enjoy your favorite sports or a family movie. The fully equipped kitchen has all been updated with all new appliances for your enjoyment. If grilling some steaks or burgers sounds more up your alley then step right out the doors to the covered deck. The charcoal grill and patio table looks out towards the mountains. When you and your family are ready to head off to bed the 3 bedrooms are right down the hall. The queen bedroom is right across the hall from a full bath with a shower/tub combo. The second room is perfect for the kids with the log full size bunk beds. It is like Summer camp in a Great Smoky Mountain cabin. The King master suite has a full bath with a stand up shower and flat screen TV. Eagle Ridge will not disappoint with all the renovations you are sure to enjoy your time in the Smokies. Bring your laptop or tablet Eagle Ridge has free WIFI for your enjoyment. THIS CABIN IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY!
- Type: Heartland Rentals PF
- Area: Upper Middle Crk Rd./Bear Mtn
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Full Baths (2)
- Near Dollywood and Splash Country
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- TV - Satellite (3)
- Washer and Dryer
- Decks (1)
- Full Kitchen
- Fireplace - Wood
- Internet Access WiFi
- King Bed (1)
- Queen Bed (1)
- NEAR SHOPPING
- Bunk Beds
- Type: Chalet
|October - 2017|
|November - 2017|
- 8/14/2017 - Lisa P - stayed August, 2017
Clean. Enough space for our family of 4.
- 7/31/2017 - Nancy C - stayed July, 2017
- The cabin was as presented on your website
The cabin was very clean. Staff in person and on the phone were very nice and accommodating.
- 7/26/2017 - Melissa R - stayed July, 2017
- Overall, a good lodging experience.
I would have given 4 1/2 stars had that been an option. I don't have any complaints, just suggestions/comments. The coffee maker needs to be replaced and it would have been nice to have filters for the coffee maker provided. Overall, it was a good experience.
- 7/18/2017 - Shirley W - stayed July, 2017
- Absolutely AMAZING! Top notch service and accommodations.
My family had a great visit. Beautiful views. All the accommodations of home. Loved playing the board games and grilling out back.
Local entertainment was perfect for the grand babies. Great heart to heart indepth conversations reconnecting with everyone from different cities.
- 7/4/2017 - Puneet B - stayed June, 2017
The cabin location is pretty good. Overall reasonable for the price.
- 11/13/2016 - Christy B - stayed November, 2016
- The comforts of home
Eagles Ridge was super clean and provided all the comforts of home. Fantastic view from the deck. Loved it! Heartland Rentals staff are awesome! They are a pleasure to deal with! Thank you for everything!
- 10/28/2016 - Barbara M - stayed October, 2016
Very nice cabin
- 7/31/2016 - Jimmie W - stayed July, 2016
- Very homey,comfortable and all the amenities were great, wished we would have stayed longer.
Very nice cabin, large and it had everything you could want. Overall very good vacation at Eagles Ridge.
- 7/25/2016 - Constance L - stayed July, 2016
- Girl Weekend
Eagles Ridge cabin was beatuiful and very comfortable. There were 6 of us and we were all comfortable, it was enough space. The view was breathe taking from the back porch. I will be returning with my parents.
- 7/6/2016 - Stephen D - stayed July, 2016
- The house was clean. Everything was great and the view from the deck was great.
We enjoyed our stay very much. The location was great. It was close to attractions and town yet out of the busy area. Both of the girls in the office we're assume. Very helpful and informative.