1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom. Sleeps 2
New on Our ProgramEnjoy some privacy in this 1 bedroom 1 bath Glamping style Cabin in the heart of the Smoky Mountains. This quaint little cabin is just right for your honeymoon or a quick romantic getaway. Enjoy a relaxing walk through the surrounding mountains and trails our area offers. Relaxing atmosphere of our beautiful Sky Harbor Resort area located just off the main parkway between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Cabin Fever is the perfect location to getaway from it all and still be close to all the action of town. After a long day exploring the Smoky Mountains take a relaxing dip in the hot tub on the deck. Cabin Fever offers a full kitchen, washer and dryer, WiFi, cable TV with local channels, charcoal grill and electric fireplace.
*THIS CABIN IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY
- Area: Between Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Fireplace - Gas
- Full Baths (1)
- Honeymoon Cabins
- Local Channels
- Near Dollywood and Splash Country
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- Spa - Hot Tub
- Washer and Dryer
- Decks (1)
- Full Kitchen
- TV - Cable (1)
- Wooded Area
- Internet Access WiFi
- Queen Bed (1)
- NEAR SHOPPING
- Twin Bed (1)
- Type: Cabin
- Fire Pit
- 1 Level Cabin
|January - 2018|
|February - 2018|
Rock Bottom Special
- 1/5/2018 - Addie B - stayed January, 2018
Cabin was exactly what we wanted and we plan to be back
- 1/2/2018 - Amanda S - stayed December, 2017
- Absolutely Delightful
Very clean, cozy, and the perfect size for 2 people comfortably. There were 2 bedrooms, hot tub, grill, full kitchen and fire pit. When you drive up the mountain to get to the cabin it’s like driving in a cabin neighborhood where they are spaced out enough for privacy but yet close enough to get help if needed.
- 12/21/2017 - Cody B - stayed December, 2017
- Awesome cabin that was perfect for two.
Cabin Fever was one of the coolest places I've been to. My girlfriend and I really enjoyed it, perfect cabin for two people and a nice little romantic getaway. Was tucked away just a few miles from Pigeon Forge but felt as if we were deep in the Smokies.
Highly recommend this cabin and the staff at Heartland Rentals are awesome! So friendly.
- 11/13/2017 - Kelsey S - stayed November, 2017
- Very relaxing and easy
Had such a great time and absolutely loved our cabin. It was very clean and had everything we needed. Thanks much for the awesome weekend getaway.
- 8/13/2017 - Cara C - stayed August, 2017
- Cabin Fever provided that cozy home away from home feeling.
Everything one could need was provided from coffee filters to makeup removing wipes.
There is actually a second bedroom that has a youth bed (4') in it.
Would absolutely rent this home again.
- 8/8/2017 - Sue W - stayed August, 2017
- Cozy cabin!!!
This was a great spot for us. Very accessible for my daughter who is in a wheelchair. A little tight in the area around the bathroom, we made it work though. Beautiful setting. We had everything we needed. Loved ending the day in the hot tub!!!
- 8/1/2017 - Rachel S - stayed July, 2017
- Our stay at Cabin Fever was perfect for our little family!
Our stay at Cabin Fever was nothing but perfect! Easy to find, close to all the attractions but quiet in the mountains! Our 8 year old had a small bedroom with a twin bed, while we stayed in the master and put our 5 month old in his pack n play in the hallway. We enjoyed all the amenities and there was nothing that we needed that did not have! We can't wait to stay again in Cabin Fever!
- 7/25/2017 - Tina J - stayed July, 2017
- The cabin was beautiful!
Clean, well maintained would definitely stay here again!
- 7/8/2017 - Shawna B - stayed July, 2017
- We enjoyed our stay.
Beautiful cabin, very clean, smelled nice. The decor was amazing.
- 5/14/2017 - Brad W - stayed May, 2017
- Perfect for Two
Cabin was perfect for us. Enjoyed the interior decor and accessories.
- 5/1/2017 - Daniel N - stayed April, 2017
- Great value. Exceeded expectations
Cabin was great. Me, my wife, 3 yr old, and 18 mo old were very comfortable. Very clean with comfortable beds. 5 mins from Pigeon Forge and 10 from Gatlinburg
- 4/2/2017 - Erica K - stayed March, 2017
- Best vacation ever
Cozy cabin, located in private wooded area with beautiful view from the porch. Very clean and relaxing. There is a 2nd bedroom with a small twin bed and a pull out futon sofa in the living room so it can really sleep more than two. Nice location right between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge so you are never left wondering what to do. Hot tub was a nice way to end a day of walking until your feet fall off. Sad we had to leave but we will definitely be back!!
- 1/1/2017 - Logan S - stayed December, 2016
- Very nice area and accommodation
This was a wonderful trip for us. The cabin was in great condition and great location to get to any area attraction. The office staff was very polite and helpfully. They even called me to make sure everything looked okay shortly after I arrived at the cabin. Great customer service!
- 11/28/2016 - Austin C - stayed November, 2016
- Great for a little romantic getaway
Great place to stay for a little romantic getaway. Everything was great. The only issue was the access into the places. However you are in the mountains so it is what it is
- 10/29/2016 - Tammy D - stayed October, 2016
The cabin is cozy and welcoming. The location is wonderful. Everything with the cabin was fantastic.
- 10/18/2016 - Michael H - stayed October, 2016
I love that this cabin has been lived in and loved. It's no stark simple hotel room to be sure. But I would like to give some tips to help Heartland Rentals out:
1. Replace the frying pan, it is chipping.
2. That Jacuzzi is long past it's prime years, but we still enjoyed it.
Still 5 stars though because you scored bonus points with washer/dryer, puzzles, decor, and even having a Jacuzzi in the first place.
- 9/20/2016 - Kaylen R - stayed September, 2016
- Clean and peaceful
Everything was very clean and functional. All the amenities of home in a cute cabin setting.
- 9/2/2016 - Debbie W - stayed August, 2016
Very nice and peaceful stay. My husband loves the mountains, beautiful scenery. Cabin is cute and clean.
- 5/24/2016 - Jeanna R - stayed May, 2016
- Cabin was very neat and clean ,beautiful scenery
We were in a very good spot located for all attractions very pleased.
- 4/25/2016 - Ian G - stayed April, 2016
Very clean and nice ...great setup for a great price.