1 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathrooms. Sleeps 2
Location: Prestigous Gnatty Branch Resort, just 4 miles from both Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge. If you're looking for the ultimate private retreat for that special romantic occasion, look no further that Precious Moments! Precious Moments has a king master bedroom with jacuzzi & fireplace for those special occasions! Bring the romance back & get some relaxation while you are at it at this private vacation cabin. You will find everything you need in this little piece of paradise! A beautiful view and relaxing hot tub are also features of this luxury 2 level log cabin! Don't let life's Precious Moments pass you by, book this special cabin today!
- Type: Heartland Rentals PF
- Area: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Fireplace - Gas
- Full Baths (1)
- Half Bath (1)
- Honeymoon Cabins
- Local Channels
- Near Dollywood and Splash Country
- Spa - Hot Tub
- TV - Satellite (2)
- Video - DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Spa - Jacuzzi
- Decks (3)
- Full Kitchen
- Ironing Board
- Fireplace - Gas - Bed
- King Bed (1)
- NEAR SHOPPING
- Bike Friendly
- Type: Cabin
|October - 2017|
|November - 2017|
2 Night Min
- 10/11/2017 - Amanda C - stayed October, 2017
This cabin was perfect! Close to all the attractions and shopping but tucked away from all the hustle and bustle. It was fully equipped for the days we wanted to stay in and the hot tub was perfect after long days of walking on the strip
- 9/27/2017 - Melinda M - stayed September, 2017
Cabin was great, will stay with them again.
- 9/22/2017 - Galen E - stayed September, 2017
- Exceeded our expectations!!!
If you are looking for a secluded getaway, this place is wonderful! Clean, cozy, we'll stocked, and just right size for couples. With two decks that make you feel as if you are in a tree house. The only suggestion I would make is to add a step up to the Jacuzzi as it is a stretch.
- 8/6/2017 - Jeff S - stayed August, 2017
- Good stat
Location good. House was pretty nice , just a bit dark downstairs.
- 7/10/2017 - Lisa H - stayed July, 2017
- Loved it! Wish I was back already!
Very nice and cozy! Very professional staff. Very welcoming. Absolutely will be back.
- 7/2/2017 - Kayla S - stayed June, 2017
- Amazing Vacation!!!!
The staff at Heartland Rentals are always helpful, overall wonderful customer service. This cabin was an absolutely perfect get away, just my husband and I. Perfectly located so that you can quickly and easily get to town while the cabin itself was in a very private area. This was our 4th time staying with Heartland Rentals, we wouldn't recommend anyone else.
- 6/18/2017 - Amy F - stayed June, 2017
- Nice secluded location.
The cabin was perfect size for two people. The hot tub was well maintained and in a screened in porch.
- 5/9/2017 - Sandra L - stayed April, 2017
- Amazingly unexpected!
Loved staying here, the screened in back porch was heavenly! We got the pleasure of seeing a mama bear and 4 Cubs right at our cabin!!! It was a tad scary but overwhelming awesome!! Love staying at Heartland Cabins, 3rd year we've done so. Definitely great customer service and Cabins are always great to stay in!
- 4/28/2017 - Kim G - stayed April, 2017
We totally enjoyed our stay in the cabin. Totally comfortable and we had everything we needed. So clean and comfortable. We hiked about 12 miles a day in the mountains so having the hot tub for the sore muscles each night was wonderful. We will be back. We needed this week of relaxation and it was perfect.
- 4/18/2017 - Garrett C - stayed March, 2017
- Nice cabin
Nice cabin. We liked its location, relative seclusion, and the fact it had jacuzzi, two fireplaces, full dishwasher, and keyless entry.
- 4/16/2017 - Carla D - stayed April, 2017
The cabin was very nice and very clean. We would definitely stay here again.
- 3/25/2017 - Ben W - stayed March, 2017
- Absolutely incredible!!
Staff is always friendly on the phone as well as in person. Cabins are always in fantastic shape. Everything is as promised. I called to check availability on a recent stay with no notice, and they had a cabin that was well within budget and was ready upon arrival. If you are looking for a great cabin, look no further.
- 3/19/2017 - Kayci D - stayed March, 2017
My husband stayed in Precious Moments for our 1 year anniversary, and it was perfect. The location was great, and the cabin was even better. The hot tub was the best feature! The cabin is located directly in between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge! We will definitely be back!
- 2/1/2017 - April J - stayed January, 2017
- Wonderful and relaxing
Staff was very friendly. Cabin was amazing. It was a much needed get a way. I would recommend Heartland Rentals to anyone looking for a relaxing time.
- 11/27/2016 - Denise U - stayed November, 2016
This cabin was really nice.
- 11/20/2016 - Michael S - stayed November, 2016
- Made memories there that will last a lifetime:)
Nice, rustic cabin; would have liked more upgraded kitchen range
- 11/8/2016 - Dustin C - stayed October, 2016
The cabin is nice and secluded and away from the bustle of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, but close enough to the park for an easy escape.
- 10/22/2016 - Randi H - stayed October, 2016
- Just what we here looking for!
The cabin was perfect for our honeymoon. Warm and cozy and private yet close enough to town. Clean and comfortable with everything we needed. The only suggestion would be a better mattress, but we loved our stay!
- 10/6/2016 - Megan L - stayed October, 2016
- Beyond wonderful way to start our married life together
Wonderful time for me and my new husband. Very intimate cabin but still plenty of room. The cabin had cabins around it but we couldn't see them! Only surrounded by trees. We loved the privacy. So peaceful.
The hot tub was fabulous and the tub was a nice asset.
- 10/4/2016 - Mary C - stayed September, 2016
- Everything we hoped it would be and more...
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. The cabin was lovely and was a perfect setting for our wedding. We were married on Saturday and the front porch gave the perfect setting for our amazing day. Thank you!!
- 5/6/2016 - Mickey D - stayed May, 2016
- We had a great and relaxing time
The cabin was very easy to get to and was just right for two people.
- 3/31/2016 - Jon N - stayed March, 2016
- Total relaxation and very private
We had a geat stay. 3 days seams to be the right length for us. We try to visit once a year and have tryed camping to B&B and now this cabin. All have a different vacation feel. The cabin was very cute and private. I only saw 1 car drive on our road. I never saw neighbors. I would highly recommend
- 3/30/2016 - Donald B - stayed March, 2016
- It was great
Loved the cabin and will definitely go back