1 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathrooms. Sleeps 2
This cabin is located in the prestigous Gnatty Branch Resort, just 4 miles from both Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge. If you're looking for the ultimate private retreat for that special romantic occasion, look no further that Precious Moments!
Precious Moments has a king master bedroom with jacuzzi & fireplace to get some well deserved relaxation while you are at this private vacation cabin. You will find everything you need in this little piece of paradise! A beautiful view and relaxing hot tub are also features of this luxury 2 level log cabin! Don't let life's Precious Moments pass you by and book this special cabin today!
*THIS CABIN IS NOT SMOKE FRIENDLY
- Type: Pigeon Forge Cabin
- Area: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Fireplace - Gas
- Full Baths (1)
- Half Bath (1)
- Honeymoon Cabins
- Local Channels
- Near Dollywood and Splash Country
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- Spa - Hot Tub
- TV - Satellite (2)
- Video - DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Spa - Jacuzzi
- Decks (3)
- Full Kitchen
- Ironing Board
- Fireplace - Gas - Bed
- King Bed (1)
- NEAR SHOPPING
- Bike Friendly
- Type: Cabin
- 2 Level Cabin
|May - 2018|
|June - 2018|
3 Night Min
- 5/13/2018 - Lynn L - stayed May, 2018
- Very nice
Private great for snuggling and clean maybe if you could find a way to add a recliner would be the icing on the cake. Great cabin for couples of all ages!
- 5/9/2018 - Sandra L - stayed April, 2018
- Love love love this cabin!
Very nice to come in and out as you please and having a kitchen, laundry, and secure home to come ‘home’ to!
- 4/12/2018 - Kristopher W - stayed April, 2018
- Wonderful experience
Easy check in and out process. Cabin was extremely clean all pictures showed exactly what it was very true to what was promised. All in all great experience and I’d recommend this to anyone.
- 3/25/2018 - Teresa L - stayed March, 2018
The cabin was perfect for two! Everything was in working order. Easy registration and departure. Friendly staff.
- 3/19/2018 - Jason D - stayed March, 2018
- Absolutely Perfect!!!!
We stayed here for our anniversary and we could not have picked a better place! Misty and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The cabin itself was very romantic and private. Just big enough for a couple looking to get away. I would highly recommend this cabin and Heartland Rentals. Looking forward to coming back very soon! We won’t ever stay anywhere else!!!!!
- 2/26/2018 - Jason W - stayed February, 2018
- Very nice cabin and outstanding staff
Would definitely come back
- 2/17/2018 - Jefferson S - stayed February, 2018
THE CABIN WAS NICE AND CLEAN AND NOT TO FAR OFF OF THE MAIN ROAD .
- 1/28/2018 - Stephanie O - stayed January, 2018
- Perfect Getaway
Loved this cabin. It was very cozy and had a homey feel to it. My boyfriend and I felt at ease here. We needed this getaway to release the stress of city life in Miami. The cabin was perfectly located right in between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. I have no complaints about this cabin or the staff that run it, who are really sweet. I will definitely be staying here again.
- 1/7/2018 - DJ H - stayed January, 2018
- An amazing getaway for two!
My Girlfriend and I spent the weekend at the Precious Moments cabin. It was the perfect cabin for a couple seeking a romantic retreat. The cabin was located in the Gnatty Branch Village property and shared no immediate neighbors in any direction. It was the perfect, private cabin for two.
- 10/31/2017 - Nole M - stayed October, 2017
- Fantastic cabin, service & amenities
The cabin was absolutely perfect! Great size for just me and my husband. It was clean and stocked, including kitchen utensils and coffee maker! I enjoyed my coffee every morning on the screened in lower deck and the hot tub each night! We could faintly hear people talking but couldn’t see another cabin at all. I loved that our views were into the woods, so I could be entertained by the squirrels and chipmunks. So close to everything in Pigeon Forge and we drove to Cade’s Cove and saw bears. Wonderful vacation...we will definitely be back to stay at a Heartland cabin...maybe even the Precious Moments again.
- 10/30/2017 - Meggan S - stayed October, 2017
- Beautiful cozy private cabin
We loved everything about our stay very comfy and cozy. The bed slept well, the couch and blanket were so nice in front of the fire! We loved the Jacuzzi! We cooked alot and there wasn't everything we needed for kitchen utensils and we had to buy spices salt and pepper. But over all wonderful stay!
- 10/11/2017 - Amanda C - stayed October, 2017
This cabin was perfect! Close to all the attractions and shopping but tucked away from all the hustle and bustle. It was fully equipped for the days we wanted to stay in and the hot tub was perfect after long days of walking on the strip
- 9/27/2017 - Melinda M - stayed September, 2017
Cabin was great, will stay with them again.
- 9/22/2017 - Galen E - stayed September, 2017
- Exceeded our expectations!!!
If you are looking for a secluded getaway, this place is wonderful! Clean, cozy, we'll stocked, and just right size for couples. With two decks that make you feel as if you are in a tree house. The only suggestion I would make is to add a step up to the Jacuzzi as it is a stretch.
- 8/6/2017 - Jeff S - stayed August, 2017
- Good stat
Location good. House was pretty nice , just a bit dark downstairs.
- 7/10/2017 - Lisa H - stayed July, 2017
- Loved it! Wish I was back already!
Very nice and cozy! Very professional staff. Very welcoming. Absolutely will be back.
- 7/2/2017 - Kayla S - stayed June, 2017
- Amazing Vacation!!!!
The staff at Heartland Rentals are always helpful, overall wonderful customer service. This cabin was an absolutely perfect get away, just my husband and I. Perfectly located so that you can quickly and easily get to town while the cabin itself was in a very private area. This was our 4th time staying with Heartland Rentals, we wouldn't recommend anyone else.
- 6/18/2017 - Amy F - stayed June, 2017
- Nice secluded location.
The cabin was perfect size for two people. The hot tub was well maintained and in a screened in porch.
- 5/9/2017 - Sandra L - stayed April, 2017
- Amazingly unexpected!
Loved staying here, the screened in back porch was heavenly! We got the pleasure of seeing a mama bear and 4 Cubs right at our cabin!!! It was a tad scary but overwhelming awesome!! Love staying at Heartland Cabins, 3rd year we've done so. Definitely great customer service and Cabins are always great to stay in!
- 4/28/2017 - Kim G - stayed April, 2017
We totally enjoyed our stay in the cabin. Totally comfortable and we had everything we needed. So clean and comfortable. We hiked about 12 miles a day in the mountains so having the hot tub for the sore muscles each night was wonderful. We will be back. We needed this week of relaxation and it was perfect.
- 4/18/2017 - Garrett C - stayed March, 2017
- Nice cabin
Nice cabin. We liked its location, relative seclusion, and the fact it had jacuzzi, two fireplaces, full dishwasher, and keyless entry.
- 4/16/2017 - Carla D - stayed April, 2017
The cabin was very nice and very clean. We would definitely stay here again.
- 3/25/2017 - Ben W - stayed March, 2017
- Absolutely incredible!!
Staff is always friendly on the phone as well as in person. Cabins are always in fantastic shape. Everything is as promised. I called to check availability on a recent stay with no notice, and they had a cabin that was well within budget and was ready upon arrival. If you are looking for a great cabin, look no further.
- 3/19/2017 - Kayci D - stayed March, 2017
My husband stayed in Precious Moments for our 1 year anniversary, and it was perfect. The location was great, and the cabin was even better. The hot tub was the best feature! The cabin is located directly in between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge! We will definitely be back!
- 2/1/2017 - April J - stayed January, 2017
- Wonderful and relaxing
Staff was very friendly. Cabin was amazing. It was a much needed get a way. I would recommend Heartland Rentals to anyone looking for a relaxing time.
- 11/27/2016 - Denise U - stayed November, 2016
This cabin was really nice.
- 11/20/2016 - Michael S - stayed November, 2016
- Made memories there that will last a lifetime:)
Nice, rustic cabin; would have liked more upgraded kitchen range
- 11/8/2016 - Dustin C - stayed October, 2016
The cabin is nice and secluded and away from the bustle of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, but close enough to the park for an easy escape.
- 10/22/2016 - Randi H - stayed October, 2016
- Just what we here looking for!
The cabin was perfect for our honeymoon. Warm and cozy and private yet close enough to town. Clean and comfortable with everything we needed. The only suggestion would be a better mattress, but we loved our stay!
- 10/6/2016 - Megan L - stayed October, 2016
- Beyond wonderful way to start our married life together
Wonderful time for me and my new husband. Very intimate cabin but still plenty of room. The cabin had cabins around it but we couldn't see them! Only surrounded by trees. We loved the privacy. So peaceful.
The hot tub was fabulous and the tub was a nice asset.
- 10/4/2016 - Mary C - stayed September, 2016
- Everything we hoped it would be and more...
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. The cabin was lovely and was a perfect setting for our wedding. We were married on Saturday and the front porch gave the perfect setting for our amazing day. Thank you!!
- 5/6/2016 - Mickey D - stayed May, 2016
- We had a great and relaxing time
The cabin was very easy to get to and was just right for two people.
- 3/31/2016 - Jon N - stayed March, 2016
- Total relaxation and very private
We had a geat stay. 3 days seams to be the right length for us. We try to visit once a year and have tryed camping to B&B and now this cabin. All have a different vacation feel. The cabin was very cute and private. I only saw 1 car drive on our road. I never saw neighbors. I would highly recommend
- 3/30/2016 - Donald B - stayed March, 2016
- It was great
Loved the cabin and will definitely go back