2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. Sleeps 6
Enjoy your Smoky Mountain Vacation at Mountain Memories Cabin. Mountain Memories is a cabin with two separate decks, and lots of extra room! It has all the amenities you are looking for in a cabin including a large deck with hot tub, a pool table and a full kitchen. Your master bedroom on the main level has a king size bed and a jetted bath tub. Upstairs there is a queen bedroom with TV and 2 twin beds in the loft area. Located in the hall off from the loft are is a full bath with a bath tub and shower combo. The kitchen is located off of the living room with washer and dryer. The living room offers Flat Screen TV/DVD player, pool table and a wood burning fireplace. This cabin is located close to Dollywood, Dolly Splash Country and many more attractions Pigeon Forge has to offer. Mountain Memories will provide you the relaxation of the Great Smoky Mountains. Cabin is decorated for Christmas! Sleeps 6 CABIN IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY!
- Type: Heartland Rentals PF
- Area: Pigeon Forge - Close to Dollywood
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Decorated For Christmas
- Full Baths (2)
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- Spa - Hot Tub
- TV - Satellite (2)
- Washer and Dryer
- Spa - Jacuzzi
- Full Kitchen
- Game - Pool Table
- Fireplace - Wood
- King Bed (1)
- Queen Bed (1)
- Twin Bed (2)
- Type: Chalet
|October - 2017|
|November - 2017|
2 Night Min
- 9/24/2017 - Katie H - stayed September, 2017
- Great stay
Our stay was wonderful! Everything was very accommodating and clean! The only thing I would change is knowing what amenities were included. I would have picked up laundry detergent had I known I needed it. Everything else was super great we will be staying with heartland rentals again. Even with the roosters in the morning made the stay great.
- 8/22/2017 - Melody F - stayed August, 2017
- Peaceful seclusion for successful de-stressing.
Our time on this mountain retreat was heaven on earth. The cabin couldn't have been better! It had every little thing we need.
- 8/8/2017 - Birdie S - stayed August, 2017
- We enjoyed our stay very much even though it was a little hard to get to up the mountain.
The cabin is nice and in a quiet area, except for one crowing rooster (lol). It was clean and well maintained .
- 7/31/2017 - Fred V - stayed July, 2017
- Family getaway
We loved the cabin but only had one pan to cook in, so we had to buy one.
- 7/21/2017 - Jimmy C - stayed July, 2017
Enjoyed everything about the cabin, neat, family oriented,close to everything imaginable, was a really great place to stay
- 6/30/2017 - Brenda M - stayed June, 2017
- This cabin was fun and relaxing.
Loved the location and the home feeling of the cabin. Roadway to cabin is narrow.
- 6/26/2017 - Vanessa H - stayed June, 2017
- The cabin was great.
- 6/25/2017 - Malcolm C - stayed June, 2017
The house was very clean. It appears bigger in the pictures, but still accomodated our family Of six well. Check-in and out went very smoothly. Overall, a great weekend getaway.
- 6/4/2017 - Ausbon B - stayed June, 2017
The lady that checked us in was so nice. We walked in the cabin and felt right at home. It is a beautiful cabin and we loved it and would stay again in the future.
- 5/19/2017 - April H - stayed April, 2017
Great cabin with a great location very comfy and homey.
- 5/10/2017 - Mitch M - stayed May, 2017
- The staff was very friendly and completely helpful!
When arriving at the cabin that we had reserved, the power had been off since about 9 a.m. that morning due to a high wind storm that knock the power out in most of the county and after waiting at the cabin for a couple of hours just before dark, they moved us to another cabin nicer than the one we had reserved! Great Staff!!
- 3/27/2017 - Erica M - stayed March, 2017
- Very peaceful, secluded and relaxing
It started with our 1st walk through the threshold. It felt like we just returned home from shopping or something. It felt so homelike and warm. A welcoming smell sight and aura. The kind of place I will definitely be planning to again.
- 1/3/2017 - Dana R - stayed December, 2016
- Secluded but close to everything
The cabin is located at the top of a steep hill but I had no problem driving up in a car. The cabin had everything we needed and the staff were very helpful.
- 12/28/2016 - Eddie B - stayed December, 2016
- Nice clean and friendly neighbors
The cabin was a little dated but an overall grete stay. Neighbors where amazing! They made our Christmas! Wish we could have remembered to use our Gateway To Fun Pass.
- 7/17/2016 - Thomas C - stayed July, 2016
It was a beautiful cabin, great location.
- 6/3/2016 - Billy & Susan - stayed May, 2016
The cabin was perfect. It was a little tight playing pool around the Tv but we managed. Loved the view and the fact there was no WiFi. Kids and adults actually paid attention to each other.
Holly was very helpful when we booked and when we checked in
- 4/11/2016 - Joe N - stayed April, 2016
- great cabin and atmosphere
excellent all around. wonderful cabin and nicely supplied for visitors. pool table nice as well.
- 4/2/2016 - Kasey S - stayed March, 2016
- Nice Cabin in the Mountains
Overall, we were satisfied with the cabin rental. We rented for 5 nights and it was less than $1000 total which was very competitive to other rentals. The cabin was clean and looked exactly as pictured when booked. It did have a smoky smell throughout the cabin even though it was posted as a smoke free cabin. This may have been from the fireplace but not sure. Our only complaint was that it was up a steep road.
- 3/25/2016 - Marissa R - stayed March, 2016
- The cabin was perfect and private
Very clean and everything we needed. Glad it had a washer and dryer, that came in handy.
- 1/7/2016 - Charlene D - stayed December, 2015
Perfect. Will definitely be back in the summer
- 9/25/2015 - Leslie G - stayed September, 2015
The cabin was clean and was a little smaller then I expected but other then this was great to come back at night after a long day out.
Close to the downtown but yet far away enough to feel secluded .
Over all Great
- 9/15/2015 - William B - stayed September, 2015
- Very pleasant stay.
A quiet wooded location. Cabin was very nice and we felt right at home. The staff members we interacted with were super nice and checked on us to see that everything was OK.
- 4/16/2015 - Barbara Morton - stayed April, 2015
- We had a wonderful time!
The cabin was very nice and clean. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool table.
- 4/1/2015 - John & Cindy Wagner - stayed March, 2015
- It was great!!!!
We loved the quietness and privacy.
- 3/17/2015 - Gina Fleming - stayed March, 2015
- Had a wonderful stay, enjoyed the hot tub and pooltable .
Everything was clean and neat with everything you might need . I enjoyed the fireplace and books . Thanks for everything .
- 11/5/2014 - Varun Boosnur - stayed October, 2014
- Very good
Very good cabin located at amazing colorful trees.