1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms. Sleeps 4
Sugar Shack is a Two Bedroom Cabin priced as a one Bedroom. It is constructed Traditional Square Plank Log cabin, with exposed beams and soaring ceilings. Relax in the nearly 1200 sq. ft. cabin with beautiful wood interior, gas fireplace, and indoor jetted tub. Sugar Shack will make a perfect start for a great Smoky Mountain vacation or a romantic getaway. Settle in by the fire on a winter's evening watching a favorite movie on DVD or VHS or challenge friends and family to a game of pool in the game room. The game room is located on the bottom level of the cabin and has a separate entrance. Unwind in the warm bubbling hot tub on the wrap around covered deck. Sugar Shack Cabin offers local channels, sports, Disney and many more channels.
*THIS CABIN IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY!
- Type: Heartland Rentals
- Area: Near Downtown Gatlinburg
- Audio - CD Player
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Fireplace - Gas
- Full Baths (2)
- Honeymoon Cabins
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- Spa - Hot Tub
- Video - DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Spa - Jacuzzi
- Decks (1)
- TV - Cable (3)
- Game - Pool Table
- Game - Foosball Table
- Tennis Courts
- Trolley Stop
- DVD Player (1)
- Queen Bed (2)
- Type: Cabin
- 2 Level Cabin
|September - 2018|
|October - 2018|
3 Night Min
- 9/19/2018 - James C - stayed September, 2018
The cabin was everything we had hoped for! The location was different then we usually stay in, but the directions given were very easy to follow! Thanks for an awesome much needed vacation!
- 9/5/2018 - Annabel M - stayed August, 2018
- Very Nice Cabin
Would of like to have wii-fi
- 7/20/2018 - Laura K - stayed July, 2018
- It was everything we needed
I couldnâ€™t have been happier with our stay. It was in a good location for us and it had everything we needed. The cabin was comfortable and well maintained.
The only warning I would give is that there is NO WiFi and our AT&T phones did not get service at the cabin either. The landline phone in the cabin worked though.
Thank you Heartland for a great vacation.
- 6/3/2018 - brandy j - stayed May, 2018
The cabin was nice and cozy. All the comforts of home right there for us. It was extremely difficult to leave there today. Can't wait to come back
- 9/20/2017 - Cara W - stayed September, 2017
We had an amazing time. Our cabin was beautiful. The staff were great and very informative.
- 9/6/2017 - Mercedes L - stayed September, 2017
- Excelente atención!
Me encanto el personal que alli labora, son muy atentas y super amables!...estuvieron pendiente de mi en todo momento y cualquier ayuda que les pedía inmediatamente me respondían!
Excelente cabaña y ubicación volveré!... 5 estrellas para ustedes! * * * * *
- 7/24/2017 - Donna B - stayed July, 2017
Excellent prompt response and repair of air conditioner. Otherwise everything was good. Will return again.
- 7/13/2017 - Lisa D - stayed July, 2017
- Nice, quiet get away.
We enjoyed our 3-night stay. The cabin had everything we needed, except a grill brush, and it was a very enjoyable stay. We enjoyed the hot tub and played pool in the evenings. Our two-year old loved the cabin just as much as we did.
- 6/29/2017 - Sandra A - stayed June, 2017
- Awesome experience
This was our first time renting a cabin and we had an awesome experience. Quiet but close to the action in downtown Gatlinburg!
- 4/13/2017 - Alicia V - stayed April, 2017
- Beautiful cabin on mountains.
Location was great, near shopping area, friendly people & weather was great. Really enjoyed our time at Sugar shack. Will definitely return!! Thanks, for awesome time & hospitality.
- 3/20/2017 - Brian C - stayed March, 2017
- Restful couple's weekend spot.
The cabin was very comfortable for the two of us. The location was close enough to Gatlinburg for shopping and dining experiences, but far enough away to avoid the crowds and traffic.
- 10/24/2016 - Jodi W - stayed October, 2016
This cabin was just the right size for a family of 4.
- 7/24/2016 - David R - stayed July, 2016
- Great cabin
Many reviews here list "no cell service or internet". This is true, however I don't see that as a negative at all. At no point during my vacation could my work wake me with a call. It was wonderful. And besides, if you really need cell service, just a short walk up the road provides it.
- 6/26/2016 - Glenn S - stayed June, 2016
- Cabin location not ideal for our needs
Heartland staff very good to work with but we just choose the wrong cabin for our needs. We did not have cell service nor did we have any Wi-Fi service.
- 6/20/2016 - angelia S - stayed June, 2016
Did not have any complaints other than the inside jacuzzi tub stopped working....was very clean and quiet...will def stay again
- 6/16/2016 - Bruce G - stayed June, 2016
- A peaceful, relaxing place to rest and re-energerize.
We loved the cabin. It was nice and clean, quiet and peaceful. Just what we were looking for. We loved the hot tub. The only thing we didn't like was no internet connection. But, that was good to make us totally "unhook" from the world for a few days. We would definitely recommend this cabin to anyone wanting to get away. Thanks for the great vacation.
- 6/5/2016 - Alandra J - stayed June, 2016
This was my first time ever in a cabin. I'm so impressed! The beds were super comfy, nice hot tub, the game room was fun. Everything was provided down to the the pots and pans. The best part of the cabin is relaxing on the porch in the rocking chairs.
- 5/27/2016 - Joshua M - stayed May, 2016
We had a very lovely stay recently at the Sugar Shack! Our only complaints would be that there was no grill brush and our jacuzzi did not work! Other than that we would definitely consider renting the Sugar Shack again!
- 5/2/2016 - James H - stayed April, 2016
nice place great value
- 4/26/2016 - sheldon b - stayed April, 2016
- GOOD LOCATION
Would have received five stars if they had wifi & sports networks to watch playoffs at cabin, otherwise it was a great location just minutes away from everything.
- 1/16/2016 - Jared M - stayed January, 2016
- Amazing time
My wife and I stayed here for a few days for our honeymoon and absolutely loved it. We will definitely be back in Gatlinburg with heartland.
- 11/12/2015 - Theresa B - stayed November, 2015
- It was awesome as always.
We have stayed with Heartland Rentals for years. Staff friendly, cabins are nice. If there are problems staff handles them right away.
- 10/3/2015 - Leslie H - stayed September, 2015
We stayed at the Sugar Shack with Heartland rentals for our honeymoon. We had the best experience ever! The cabin was the cutest, cleanest and perfectly located. The staff was very friendly and helpful too! We will totally be back for our anniversary and a family trip as well.
- 8/25/2015 - Willard M - stayed August, 2015
- It was enjoyable!
Everything was great! It was a nice cabin and when we come back will probably stay at the same cabin again.
- 8/13/2015 - Charles A - stayed August, 2015
- We enjoyed our stay very much.
Overall we were pleased with the cabin. The cabin was clean and we appreciated relaxing in the hot tub after a day of hiking.
- 6/7/2015 - Jeffrey G - stayed June, 2015
- Great trip and lodging
Excellent, great friendly service.
- 2/27/2015 - Tamara Ridgeway - stayed February, 2015
- It was a very relaxing and romantic stay for me and my fiancé.
The staff at Heartland Rentals was very helpful and nice. We didn't get to stay in our cabin we chose due to the whether. We could not make it up the icy moutain but the staff did find us a cabin we could get to safely. We enjoyed our stay and will be renting through Heartland in the future.
- 2/24/2015 - Wiliam Lester - stayed February, 2015
- We love Heartland Rentals
We had some weather issues this past weekend, first time ever in our years of renting through Heartland. The road to our cabin was iced over, but we foolishly tried it anyway. Got stuck, but you guys sent someone to help us. Thank you Lucky! We were moved to another cabin close by as soon as we were able to get off the mountain road. I believe her name is Tina, (sorry if I got that wrong!) moved us quickly and took care of it. She was great. Thank you all for taking care of us! We had a wonderful time as usual and will always rent through Heartland in the future. See you next year and thanks again
- 1/7/2015 - Marcos Nicoladis - stayed December, 2014
- New Year vacation
The cabin was great, just as we expected, it looks the same as the pictures. Everything was very detailed and clean. We wanted to have more time to enjoy but had to get back home.
- 12/7/2014 - Zachary Anderson - stayed December, 2014
- It was great, everyone had a blast!!