COZY MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY
1 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathrooms. Sleeps 2
Cozy Mountain Hideaway is your perfect getaway for a honeymoon, anniversary or weekend getaway. Tucked away in the wooded area the hot tub invites you to sit and relax after a day of hiking or enjoying town. Enjoy a romantic evening in the inside Jacuzzi or challenge your love to a friendly game of pool. Cozy Mountain also has Wireless Internet service for your convenience and FREE local and long distance calling.
*THIS CABIN IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY
- Type: Heartland Rentals
- Area: Arts and Crafts Community
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Fireplace - Gas
- Full Baths (1)
- Honeymoon Cabins
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- Spa - Hot Tub
- Video - DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Spa - Jacuzzi
- Full Kitchen
- TV - Cable (1)
- Game - Pool Table
- Ironing Board
- Internet Access WiFi
- King Bed (1)
- Porch Swing
- 2 Level Cabin
|February - 2020|
|March - 2020|
Rock Bottom Special
- 2/9/2020 - Oren C - stayed February, 2020
- Best vacation I've ever had!
Perfect place for a couple to enoy a romantic getaway! The snow was beautiful and the hot tub was great!!! Can't wait until next time! I hate we had to leave!
- 11/18/2019 - Aaron S - stayed November, 2019
- We had a great time. Our cabin was beautiful.
The cabin was very nice. It had everything we needed. We just only wish we had one or two more nights in it!
- 11/12/2019 - Randy W - stayed November, 2019
- The cabin was exactly what we needed for our getaway and we enjoyed our stay very much.
The cabin was clean and comfortable. The area was quiet and secluded but still very close to areas to shop and eat. I would have given it a 5 star review if it wasn't for the plumbing issue we had. The toilet in the bedroom began leaking and it was completely repaired the same day we reported it. It was a minor inconvenience but nothing that either of us were upset with.
Overall, the cabin was just what we needed for the week.
- 11/10/2019 - Tony M - stayed November, 2019
Great staff. Made sure your stay was best.. recommend to all
- 10/30/2019 - Jordan P - stayed October, 2019
- Our stay was basically a home away from home!
We really enjoyed staying at the Cozy Mountain Hideaway! The Check in was more than easy. Everyone at Heartland Rentals goes above and beyond to make sure that you have any and everything you will need in your time of stay. The cabin itself was perfect. The cabin was clean and everything was in easy to find places. It was just a few miles from both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg so it made for an easy drive whichever way we decided to go. We spent most of our time out exploring the town but we did spend a few days just hanging out at the cabin. The view from the porch was beautiful and the weather was perfect the time of year that we went. The swing made for a perfect morning coffee view and relaxation. When we take another trip to the mountains, we will definitely be staying at the Cozy Mountain Hideaway again!
- 8/15/2019 - Harry B - stayed August, 2019
This cabin is all it is said to be and more. Quiet, cozy and overall homey. Beautiful scenery outdoors as well as a simple beauty to the decor inside. I f you are looking for peace and simple comfort this is the placee to be. We sat in rocking chairs listening to the birds for hours and talking. The hot tub is excellent and made for restful evenings. There was a problem with the hot tub and after I called they were there to repair it in 15 minutes.We are coming with another couple in April and getting another cabin that is bigger, but for future triips for the 2 of us it will be Cozy Mountain Hideaway. There is just a magic there!
- 7/19/2019 - Curtis C - stayed July, 2019
- Very private perfect for a couple
Enjoyed everything about this cabin. Really clean and bug free. Nicely decorated with a homey feel. Would be good to extend the fun pass to some other attractions.
- 7/7/2019 - Jenna S - stayed July, 2019
- Our stay was amazing!
I would highly recommend staying with Heartland Rentals. Every person I talked to was so nice and helpful. The cabin was very clean and minutes away from from the strip in Gatlinburg. They made the stay feel like home. I will never rent from anyone else but them!!
- 6/6/2019 - Richard W - stayed May, 2019
- A very nice and relaxing stay
The cabin was quite lovely and the area relaxing, no complaints.
- 5/20/2019 - Lexanne J - stayed May, 2019
- Everything we could of asked for!
Our stay was absolutely wonderful!!! The cabin was soooo clean!! Even the outside porch was extremely clean and very well taken care of. Also in a great location, perfectly located everywhere we wanted to go within a short drive! We will definitely be back and will stay with heartland again!
Only downfall that we can say about the cabin is that the TV in the livingroom could of been a little bigger and/or have a newer one in the bedroom so we could watch a movie at the end of the day a little better. This is not a make or break for us though since there was so many other things to do to keep us busy.
- 5/8/2019 - Timothy H - stayed May, 2019
- We had a great time!
We had a great experience. The cabin was just the right size for the 2 of us. The cabin was clean and comfortable and everything worked as it should. I was a little concerned that, being the month of May, it would be a little warm at night with the bed up in the loft, but it was comfortable. It was easy to find and an easy drive to downtown as well.
- 4/29/2019 - Gena S - stayed April, 2019
- The perfect getaway
Nice clean cabin. Was everything we expected! Perfect for our getaway.
- 4/17/2019 - Steven B - stayed April, 2019
The cabin was beautiful and just the right size. The only issues were with the tv’s. The one upstairs was very temperamental to even get to turn on. The one down stairs wasn’t much better. We didn’t rent the cabin to watch tv , however with a rainy day it was used for passing some time
- 3/26/2019 - Pamela G - stayed March, 2019
- Our stay was great
The cabin was nice and cozy. I do think it’s time to upgrade the TVs and the mattress was super hard!! Overall I’ve always been pleased with my stay with heartland rentals.
- 3/3/2019 - Jennifer B - stayed February, 2019
Cabin just as described, easy to get to and great discounts for things to do in Gatlinburg.
- 7/3/2018 - Stephanie B - stayed June, 2018
The cabin far exceeded our expectations. It is every bit cozy and just private enough. I could tell that a lot of care and pride went into this cabin, all the way to the smallest details. The cabin had everything we needed, and the jacuzzi was my best friend during our stay, especially after some of the long busy days we had walking around downtown Gatlinburg. I loved sitting out on the swing in the mornings to get a little reading in and listening to the rooster. We were even visited by a momma bear and three of her cubs in the front yard! We got to watch safely from the inside, while the cubs were climbing the big tree out front, and the momma bear sat near the tree waiting patiently for her babies. When the cubs got through having fun, they just trailed behind the momma bear on down the road into the woods. It was an awesome sight to witness! We definitely wasn’t expecting that! In conclusion, we had a wonderful relaxing stay at Cozy Mountain Hideaway cabin. Thank you!
- 5/29/2018 - Michelle M - stayed May, 2018
- It was nice quiet n mostly secluded loved it
It was very cozy n loved the porch n screened area nice n clean most comfy grill couldve been closer to cabin overall Awesome
- 5/25/2018 - william b - stayed May, 2018
- Very clean, was everything it said it would be!! Great time.
Everything was as shown in the online pictures. The cabin was very well maintained. Would recommend to friends.
- 5/21/2018 - Rebecca F - stayed May, 2018
- The stay was very nice
Loved the view of the trees. We felt we were sleeping in a tree house. Decorations were nice. Glad to have reclining love seat.
The cabin is very nice, but there are some things that could use attention. There is no light for the outside parking and no light over the stairway. An ice maker would be nice. No closet to hang clothes. Perhaps a small beh/table could be put in the upstairs bath for more room. No where to place towels, clothes, etc.
- 5/14/2018 - Scott B - stayed May, 2018
- Our stay in the cabin was very enjoyable and trouble-free.
The cabin was perfect for our anniversary. It is a great cabin in a very good location. It is private and somewhat secluded but still only a 10 minute drive to downtown Gatlinburg. The cabin was very clean and well prepared for our arrival. Everything about Heartland Rentals was excellent. They really do take care of you from booking to departure. A good company.
- 5/11/2018 - Patricia B - stayed April, 2018
This was our 5th time of staying at Cozy Mountain Hideaway, This is the only place we have ever stayed. It has special meaning for us
we went up for our Anv. and this year was 45yrs. Love the Cabin the setting and the way it is kept clean. The only thing is wish we could use the fireplace for a nite, already turned off for the season, but it did not spoil our trip. Hope we will get to come back again, its like our Special place. And thank you for letting us use your home.
- 3/29/2018 - Dave R - stayed March, 2018
- Very pleased.
Wasn't sure what to expect. Was pleasantly surprised. We will be back.
- 11/4/2017 - Allen G - stayed October, 2017
Please send more bears to walk by the cabin when we are there.
- 10/15/2017 - Deserae L - stayed October, 2017
- Wonderful, clean, and cozy!
We enjoyed our stay, it's located in between the two cities which was perfect for us!
- 9/24/2017 - David M - stayed September, 2017
- Loved it
Loved the cabin. Could not ask for anything more. Really liked the location.
- 3/13/2017 - Deanna L - stayed March, 2017
- Cozy Mountain Hideaway was just that very cozy and relaxing.
The cabin was very nice. It was very clean. The layout makes the morning sunrise absolutely beautiful. Would like to come back during the warm months to experience the porch and hot tub. We had a great time playing pool.
- 3/9/2017 - Melvyn F - stayed March, 2017
- Great Stay
Thanks for a great stay. The cabin was great and we really enjoyed our time. We continue to recommend Heartland to our friends.
- 12/12/2016 - Andrew S - stayed December, 2016
- Cozy Relaxed and Wonderful
Everything was wonderful about our stay. Just like the name of the cabin it was very cozy. We stayed a whole week and it wasn't long enough. The cabin was warm and inviting and private enough to feel like we were alone on the mountain. GPS took us straight to the cabin so getting there was not an issue in the slightest.
The stay was wonderful and we will be coming back again
- 11/23/2016 - James W - stayed November, 2016
Very nice people and clean place
- 11/15/2016 - Aaron K - stayed November, 2016
It was a beautiful weekend away in the cabin. The Cabin is just like the picture presented it to be. Very peaceful place to spend a relaxing weekend and only a 10-15 drive to downtown Gatlinburg or the entrance to the National Park which is were we spent most of our time. The only draw back was first trying to find the cabin at night, like many other people have said i would suggest finding it during the daytime to make it easier. Would definitely come back and stay with them again.
- 10/27/2016 - Danielle M - stayed October, 2016
- This cabin was perfect!
The cabin was a wonderful place for my husband and I to spend our weekend in Gatlinburg. The screened-in patio was very appreciated , as it allowed us use of the hot tub even on the rainy days. The pool table was a nice addition and the view from the loft offered beautiful fall colors to wake up to. We can't wait to come back!
- 9/18/2016 - Ronald B - stayed September, 2016
First time visitors to the GSM and the wonderful cabin rental was a huge part of making it such an enjoyable experience.
- 9/15/2016 - Taylor A - stayed September, 2016
The cabin was so nice, clean and relaxing. We enjoyed our stay very much and plan on coming back soon!!
- 7/31/2016 - Robin S - stayed July, 2016
- It was the perfect place to stay for our honeymoon!
It was the second time that we had stay there. Very clean cabin!
- 7/23/2016 - David G - stayed July, 2016
- Serene Cabin Stay Enhanced by Ample Natural Lighting
When my wife and I planned our trip to the area, we were excited to go hiking and experience the Smokey Mountains;
Having been overcome by how peaceful we felt at CMH, we suspended our outdoor adventures until Thursday afternoon.
While at CMH, we thoroughly enjoyed the two person outdoor hot tub, which was located inside a screened-in porch on one of the two neighborless sides of the home. We also enjoyed the indoor double-wide/two person jacuzzi tub. What a great place to relax, read, spend generous amounts of quality time with the woman I love, and do "other things" together.
Oh wait, the wrap-around-porch is outfitted with a porch swing and two rocking chairs facing the woods—Brilliant!
For how secluded CMH made us feel, I was thoroughly surprised to be greeted by reliable Internet, not to mention the added bonus of 15/5 Mbps download/upload speeds.
We never once turned on either television; seriously, it never once crossed our minds. The peaceful nature of all that surrounded us was sufficient to hold our attention for our entire stay.
When we finally left CMH we used the Gateway to Fun pass to go whitewater rafting with USA raft and zip lining on 4.5 miles of cables with Legacy Mountain. Both were a blast! We highly recommend paying extra to ride down the Pigeon River rapids in the smaller raft, which is termed, "The Extreme Ride." Don't let the name fool you; what this really meant was that we were able to work more closely with our guide to have a more personalized experience. All the people in the larger rafts spent a lot of time watching us have more fun, ha! My wife in her own words was, "nervous" about her first whitewater rafting trip, but "had a blast" and "was really glad we chose "The Extreme" ride."
The bed: We both found the bed to be comfortable. I suffer from chronic neck and back pain and didn't have any issues sleeping.
It would have been nice to have a cutting board available.
Why only four stars?
1) While very comfortable to lie down on, the couches uncomfortably pushed our heads forward when we sat on them. We were unable to sit on them for an extended period of time. I and my wife are 6'5" and 5'8", respectively, so feel free to take that into consideration.
2) At night, the dining room, living room, and the area surrounding the pool table were dimly lit. We believe the interior wood walls played a big part in this; the lack of lighting could easily be remedied by using brighter bulbs (LED perhaps) in the fixtures.
- 5/17/2016 - Kacey M & William S - stayed May, 2016
- Our visit went above and beyond expectations.
- 4/8/2016 - Thomas C - stayed April, 2016
- It was FANTASTIC!
The cabin was so comfortable. Very quiet and peaceful for our 30 year anniversary and for a break from my chemotherapy.
- 3/11/2016 - Chris A - stayed March, 2016
- The cabin was super clean and was the most relaxing place we have ever been to.
The staff was very nice and welcoming.. The cabin was spotless, We look forward to returning and trying out all your other cabins. We could not have had a better anniversary. Thanks to all of the staff.
- 3/9/2016 - Sherril H - stayed March, 2016
- Was very relaxing.
Misty was awesome at check in. She worked with us to let us stay another night. It was a great time and we will return in the future.
- 2/20/2016 - Elvis D - stayed February, 2016
My experience in this cabin was great . Quiet and silence place to have good vacations. Is not far from pigeon forge or gatlinburg
- 2/1/2016 - Joe R - stayed January, 2016
- Great stay!
I enjoyed the cabin. Perfect size for a couple and very open interior. The indoor Jacuzzi tub and pool table were nice. The location was good. I didn't have a problem driving up the fairly steep hills to get there, but I'd be nervous if the weather were rougher. This cabin made for a great weekend and I plan to use this cabin again at some point in the future.
- 1/5/2016 - Andrea C - stayed December, 2015
- Comfortable, Romantic, just perfect!!
A lot of time and searching went into finding the best cabin for a romantic vacation, and Cozy Mountain Hideaway was just that. The cabin, location, and staff were great! Everything about this cabin was just as described and advertised. Thank you for a great vacation!!
- 11/24/2015 - Steve D. tayed November, 2015
- Private Wooded Retreat off the beaten path for a Refreshing Weekend Getaway
Excellent location, great privacy at the end of a small mountain road. loved waking up in the loft bedroom looking out expansive windows into the forest and mountain views in the distant. Great open floor plan, close enough to the park and trails but far enough for quiet and seclusion. Cabin was in great condition, comfy bedding and couches, check in/out process was a breeze, very helpful staff. Would re book here in a heartbeat!
- 11/8/2015 - James H stayed November, 2015
- Excellent and very comfortable
My wife and I really enjoyed the weekend at the cabin.
- 10/16/2015 - carla g - stayed October, 2015
Great location. Enjoyed our time at the cabin. Everything was clean and well kept. Had fun playing pool.
- 10/11/2015 - Tabitha S - stayed October, 2015
- Perfect choice for our honeymoon!
We loved the cabin and was sad to leave! Perfect size for us and romantic and peaceful. Hot tub, fireplace,jacuzzi, pool table were great additions. Overall great choice for our honeymoon!!!
- 10/2/2015 - Gary B - stayed September, 2015
- It was a great place to stay we will indeed back
It was everything we could ask for my lady loved it so did i
- 9/29/2015 - James W - stayed September, 2015
- Absolutely everything we were hoping for and more!!!!!!!
This cabin was absolutely amazing!!! Everything looked just like the photos that we saw online before getting there. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The "Gateway To Fun Pass" was an added bonus that I found out about after we booked our cabin online and we took full advantage of it. What an amazing weekend!! We will definitely be returning!!!
Thank you so much!!!! James
- 7/15/2015 - Donald E - stayed July, 2015
Everyone at the local Gatlinburg office was very friendly, and the restaurant they recommended for our 50th Anniversary was terrific!
- 7/9/2015 - William C - stayed July, 2015
- Perfect getaway and perfect booking agency.
We loved the cabin, very clean, up to date and well cared for. We have stayed all over these mountain over the last 25 years. This was one of the best places we have rented. This was our first time using Heartland Rentals and they far exceeded all other companies I have dealt with.
- 6/29/2015 - Allen G - stayed June, 2015
- We loved our week at Cozy Mt Hideaway. Much needed rest.
- 5/11/2015 - Scott & Danielle Stonestreet - stayed May, 2015
- Perfect cabin for our honeymoon!
We loved the cabin and the location. We will definitely be back! Off the beaten path was the perfect location for us but close enough to anything we may want to do if we felt like it. A definite must stay!!
- 4/20/2015 - MISTI BANKS - stayed April, 2015
- amazingly beautiful
We really enjoyed our stay at Cozy Mountain Hideaway. The cabin was perfect. Very quiet and comfortable. We had a wonderful time and we WILL be returning customers for sure!!! thanks so much Heartland Cabin rentals!!!!
- 3/8/2015 - John Greene - stayed March, 2015
We enjoyed our stay! Everything about the cabin was great!
- 2/22/2015 - James Johnson - stayed February, 2015
- It was a wonderful week away.
We were surprised with unexpected snow and ice and cold. We were cabin bound from Monday afternoon until Sunday morning. The sleet started on Monday afternoon. Heartland called everyday to check on us and even sent a pizza to us on Friday afternoon, because we could not get down the mountain. It is a great cabin, and we enjoyed the peace and quiet. We want to go again - in warmer weather so that we can enjoy all the area has to offer. Thank you for everything.
- 10/7/2014 - David Kidd - stayed October, 2014
- Better than expected!
Unfortunately we had to cut our trip shorter than we planned due to family emergencies, but the cabin was great. We enjoyed the coziness, the tranquility, and most of all the jacuzzi! Very relaxing during a much needed time in our lives. The staff were helpful and kind. Will definitely return.
- 9/26/2014 - Ellen Conner - stayed September, 2014
- A fun and relaxing stay outside of the city!
The cabin was beautiful and secluded which is what we were hoping for. We were able to drive into the city and see the attractions then go back to our secluded cabin in the beautiful mountains. We especially enjoyed the big jacuzzi tub and the hot tub.
- 9/7/2014 - Alan Redman - stayed September, 2014
Love this cabin was great for are romantic getaway.