Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals in the Smoky Mountains of Tenessee All Cabins
1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms. Sleeps 2
Newly remodeled in May 2020. Everything is brand new! If you are looking for cabins in Gatlinburg or a Pigeon Forge Cabin then look at Afternoon Delight!. This private and cozy log cabin is situated high on a mountain top between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge and is bordered by the Smoky Mountains National Park. Featured in the Master Suite are barn loft windows that open up to view both the living room and the mountains. The front porch also provides an excellent view of the Smoky Mountains. The living room features a 60 game arcade system along with a Love Seat Recliner. Enjoy a romantic evening in the Hot Tub. This is a great honeymoon cabin or a romantic getaway!
THIS CABIN IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY! MOUNTAIN MIST IS A COUPLES ONLY CABIN NO CHILDREN! ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ON ANY OF THE PROPERTY!!
CABIN IS DECORATED FOR CHRISTMAS!
- Type: Pigeon Forge Cabin
- Area: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Decorated For Christmas
- Fireplace - Gas
- Full Baths (1)
- Half Bath (1)
- Honeymoon Cabins
- Near Dollywood and Splash Country
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- Spa - Hot Tub
- TV - Satellite (2)
- Video - DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Full Kitchen
- Ironing Board
- Internet Access WiFi
- Mountain View
- King Bed (1)
- NEAR SHOPPING
- Classic Arcade 60/Pac Man/donkey kong
- 2 Level Cabin
3 Night Min
- 6/6/2021 - Philip W - stayed May, 2021
- Excellent accommodations and excellent location
Heartland is doing an amazing job. The cabin was very,very clean and very well maintained. Everything worked the way I expected it to work. Very modern and updated. Check in was flawlessly executed via email and phone. The location was perfect, just a 3 minute drive off the parkway right between Gatlinburg and pigeon forge. Very, very quiet location, no road noise or city noise.
- 5/24/2021 - Angela S - stayed May, 2021
- Very cute cabin right between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN
We had a wonderful time while we were there. The hills are pretty steep so I would drive a truck to get there next time. The bed felt really hard but it was wonderful once you sleep on it. I do wish it had a better view but the location was wonderful.
- 5/22/2021 - Eric A - stayed May, 2021
- Excellent experience
Our second time using Heartland Rentals. Cabin was just what my wife and I were looking for during our stay in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. A very clean and cozy cabin with modern appliances.
- 5/3/2021 - Dana M - stayed April, 2021
We loved the cabin! Very clean and the whole rental process from booking to checkout was awesome. We were just minutes from both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge for activities and shopping and secluded with absolutely beautiful scenery and the peace and quiet of being in the woods.
- 3/28/2021 - Kristy L - stayed March, 2021
- It was very relaxing and perfect couples getaway
I would recommend Heartland cabins to my friends and family.....The cabin was wonderful
- 3/4/2021 - Kelsey S - stayed February, 2021
- Perfect Getaway Cabin
My boyfriend and I stayed at the Afternoon Delight and it was perfect!! Not too big or too small. I loved that there’s two bathrooms and the game table was the finishing touch!
- 1/25/2021 - Aleshia W - stayed January, 2021
- Just blown away
Everything was perfect and above my expectations. I will be back again and again with this company and for this cabin!
- 1/6/2021 - kim j - stayed January, 2021
- Awesome cabin
Everything was absolutely perfect except for the bed. The bed was too hard. Other than that, the fireplace, the hot tub, the location and the look and feel of the cabin was wonderful.
- 12/11/2020 - Donny N - stayed December, 2020
- Perfect place for our 20th
Afternoon Delight was absolutely perfect for my wife and I to celebrate our 20th anniversary. The cabin exceeded our expectations of a romantic getaway. Will definitely be back to this cabin.
- 11/22/2020 - Nicholas W - stayed November, 2020
- A fantastic getaway weekend.
The cabin was very clean and inviting. It was very relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
- 11/22/2020 - Nicholas W - stayed November, 2020
- A fantastic getaway weekend.
The cabin was very clean and inviting. It was very relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
- 11/5/2020 - James W - stayed November, 2020
- Great cabin to get away from everything but be able to go back to the fun in less than 5 minutes.
The cabin was everything we hoped it would be. Away from it all but able to get back to the fun quickly. The entire place was great and quiet. We look forward to another visit soon.
- 10/27/2020 - Carolyn M - stayed October, 2020
- Had a Great week!
Our week staying in Afternoon Delight was perfect. The cabin was clean, cozy and had everything we needed. The office staff was helpful, especially Jordan. Looking forward to using Heartland Cabin Rentals for future vacations.. We did use "Gateway to fun Pass" for Dollywood and enjoyed.
- 10/9/2020 - Jacquelyn M - stayed October, 2020
- I will say it in one word ... Wonderful!
The cabin exceeding our expectations. We have stayed in some local cabins by us and really did not know what to expect once we got to Pigeon Forge. Our local cabins have a lot to be desired but this cabin was very clean, nicely remodeled and up to date and overall very accommodating. We experienced no problems other than the internet going out, but being in the mountains like we were it was understandable. The hot tub was clean and worked great.The bathrooms were clean. The kitchen was very nice and clean. They had plenty of pillows and an extra blanket. The sofa/recliners were very comfortable. The gas fireplace was beautiful along with the view out the front porch. The employees were extremely helpful all the way from our first call to book the cabin up to our last call to check out of the cabin. The only thing I would add is that you need two extra blankets. Wonderful job!
- 9/24/2020 - Theresa B - stayed September, 2020
- Had a wonderful, relaxing time
We always use Heartland Rentals when we come to Gatlinburg. We have never had a problem with our reservation or a negative cabin experience. Our current visit we stayed in Afternoon Delight which was recently remodeled and it looks great.
- 8/21/2020 - Jason H - stayed August, 2020
very nice cabin. Out of the chaos and quiet. Very nice stay.
- 8/9/2020 - Luke B - stayed August, 2020
Lovely accommodations. Clean, new appliances. Easy directions to follow, love that it was off the beaten path but still accessible and close to everything. Will be back.
- 7/18/2020 - Michael S - stayed July, 2020
- We had an amazing honeymoon
Our cabin was perfect for our honeymoon. Close to attractions and all kinds of fun things to do. We even saw a bear in the yard as we were leaving. Already making plans to go again next Summer
- 7/7/2020 - Robin W - stayed June, 2020
- Loved the cabin-really hated to leave!
This was my first time renting a cabin, and what a great experience. The cabin was perfect, had all the amenities of home, plus a hot tub and retro video games! My daughter and I took advantage of the fun pass and got to experience lots to do around the Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge area. We will definitely book again with Heartland Cabin rentals.
- 7/5/2020 - Sharon Hrabak - stayed June, 2020
- great vacation
The cabin was great. Awesome location to everything. Was a pleasure staying there will stay again.
- 7/1/2020 - Tiffany S - stayed June, 2020
- Amazing location and awesome customer service!
This was our first time staying with Heartland Rentals. The customer service was superb, the cabin was awesome, and was a great place to get away! We hiked 33 miles in 3 days in the GSMNP so we loved this location being so close to the park entrance!
- 6/20/2020 - Christine C - stayed June, 2020
- Wow! What a beautiful cabin!
This was our first time renting a cabin in Gatlinburg and Heartland rentals was awesome to work with. We had to move our reservations because of the covid. Originally supposed to be there in early May. They said we could have our deposit back or choose different dates to reserve. We were reserved for the cabin Afternoon Delight. It was so nice! Newly remodeled, it has all the top of the line appliances, dishes, furniture. Decorations are super cute. Everything was spotless and clean. You can smell the clean and newness. Hot tub was drained , scrubbed and refilled the day we arrived. Only took a few hours to heat up. I would tell anyone to rent this cabin, you will be super pleased!
- 6/20/2020 - Andrew W - stayed June, 2020
- Wonderful cabin!
Afternoon Delight was a wonderful cabin and just right for a short get-away. Perfect size cabin for two and in a great location. Tucked away in the trees with a nice view. Inside is decorated nicely and the double reclining sofa was great. The cabin was very clean and Heartland never disappoints. We always use Heartland when needing a cabin.
- 6/12/2020 - Niasha S - stayed June, 2020
- Amazing stay! My husband and I had no problems!
This has been such an amazing experience for my husband and I! Definitely coming back!
- 6/2/2020 - Christine S - stayed May, 2020
- What a “Delight”
Would stay again!
- 1/8/2020 - Riley D - stayed December, 2019
- It was a home away from home!
The cabin was nice and cozy and the perfect size. Hot tub was great, all the Christmas decor made it feel homey, and the fire place was so nice to have during the winter! This is our second time using Heartland Rentals and we will be back again!
- 12/16/2019 - Kenneth C - stayed December, 2019
Was a wonderful stay!
- 11/16/2019 - Greg C - stayed November, 2019
- absolutely amazing beautiful an very great staff
This place is absolutely beautiful and we will be back
- 11/6/2019 - Michael H - stayed November, 2019
- Wonderful cabin. We enjoyed our time there.
I would recommend Afternoon Delight, to any couple. Very clean, great location, nice cabin.
Will definitely stay here again.
- 10/7/2019 - Allen M - stayed October, 2019
Beautiful Cabin, very clean, everyone so polite, pricing is wonderful. Myself & wife checked in on a Wednesday thru Friday let me tell you we was not ready to leave. That being said the 9 hour drive we took to get there well worth it & will be returning to Heartland Cabins again this time for a longer stay. Also for a great show & dinner the Dolly's Stampede is a hit, which is included Gateway to fun pass not on the drop down below!!!
- 9/15/2019 - Robert B - stayed September, 2019
Least favorite of the 3 cabins we have stayed in
- 8/21/2019 - Dorinda D - stayed August, 2019
- Relaxing, perfection... can't wait to come back!
This cabin was perfect for a relaxing trip away from home. It's setting in the woods away from people was exactly what I was looking for. The cabin was clean and well stocked and as kids of the 70/80's era, we had a blast with the arcade machine. Will definitely be coming back sometime!
- 7/22/2019 - Deborah C - stayed July, 2019
- Felt like being in a treehouse
Cabin was great! Really accessible to gatlinburg, pigeon forge, and park, and trolley and still feeling private
- 7/15/2019 - Cody E - stayed July, 2019
- Absolutely amazing
We have stayed at a lot of cabins. Afternoon Delight was great had everything we needed.Staff were amazing
- 7/3/2019 - Mary W - stayed June, 2019
- Very relaxing, too short
Cabin was very nice, clean. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- 6/12/2019 - Allen G - stayed June, 2019
- This cabin offered comfort, quiet, privacy, cleanliness and charm. Lol
We loved our stay in this cozy cabin, and we'll be back. Rene at the office was a delight. The location was perfect. So quiet, yet so close to the park and the attractions. Sweet charm. Clean.
- 4/15/2019 - Eric E - stayed April, 2019
What an amazing cabin. The view was so beautiful. We can't wait to come back again.
- 3/15/2019 - Daniel B - stayed March, 2019
- Very nice cabin!
Very nice cabin with everything you need to feel at home. Had a small issue with the hot tub that was taken care of very promptly. Definitely would love to come back again!
- 5/30/2018 - Mark L - stayed May, 2018
- Picturesque setting
Our accommodations were perfect! The views from the porch were spectacular. It felt very secluded and private and the setting was just beautiful.
- 5/2/2018 - Jose C - stayed April, 2018
- Beautiful and peaceful location.
This cabin was the best! Tina made a great suggestion after telling her what we wanted. Beautiful cabin, secluded, in a mountain, but not too far from the action, and all the amenities a home may have and them some. The arcade machine and the hot tub were a home run. Too bad we only went for 2 days. Definitely we would rent this cabin again. We did notice that the ceiling in the bedroom and main bathroom needed to be dusted, but that didn’t bothered us at all. Great place to stay and the booking process couldn’t be easier. Great job Tina!!!!!
- 4/11/2018 - Timothy T - stayed April, 2018
- A nice, relaxing, fun getaway for my wife and me.
We've stayed with Heartland Rentals a couple times before at another cabin before, so staying in a different cabin was a bit of an unknown. However, this cabin was just as nice as the other one we stayed in. It is quiet and fairly private. It was clean and had everything you need for a private getaway with your love. My complaints are minor. In a world where you need to stay connected for work and other reasons the wifi was really slow but manageable. While the hot tub was nice it is located off the front porch, which means its not all that private. The other cabin we normally get has the hot tub off the bedroom. Anyway, we had a great time and would stay in this cabin and with Heartland Rentals again...probably next spring. By the way, the Gateway To Fun Pass, saved us about 30 bucks at the aquarium. We highly recommend Heartland Rentals!
- 3/28/2018 - Susan F - stayed March, 2018
- A relaxing and enjoyable getaway.
The cabin was very nice. Loved the fireplace! Plenty of space for 2. We hope to come back.
- 3/11/2018 - Casey F - stayed March, 2018
- Relaxation at its finest!
This cabin was perfect for my boyfriend and I! We were in search of a peaceful cabin for a mountain getaway and this exceeded all expectations! The view from the bedroom loft was incredible and the hot tub was the icing on the cake! Perfect location to both pigeon forge and Gatlinburg! We will definitely stay with heartland rentals for our next stay to the smoky mountains :)
- 12/31/2017 - Larry F - stayed December, 2017
- Love it, beautiful setting and very comfortable.
Everything was just as I would want it to be, very cozy and romantic. I would come and stay at this cabin again. Cookie pans need replacing. I would recommend this cabin to anyone that loves a great sunset. Thanks
- 7/6/2017 - Mary M - stayed June, 2017
- Excellent vacation
The cabin was great and we really enjoyed the hot tub and video game system. The Gateway to Fun Pass really saves money on many attractions and was a great feature. Thank you for a wonderful vacation. Hope to visit again soon.
- 7/5/2017 - Evelyn S - stayed July, 2017
- Very nice, very relaxing
Our cabin was very clean, we no trouble with anything very peaceful , I would come back and stay again and recommend to family and friends .
- 6/27/2017 - Cheryl D - stayed June, 2017
- A quiet, relaxing, peaceful experience that we can't wait to do again.
Our stay was amazing. The cabin was the perfect size and perfectly private for our getaway. From the personal phone calls about our arrival to the easy check in and check out, it was great. We hope to stay with Heartland Rentals again next year!!
- 5/28/2017 - Tracy M - stayed May, 2017
- So nice, felt like home!
My husband and I stayed in the cabin Afternoon Delight in May 2017. Upon arrival you couldn't have asked for a more beautiful place. The area was very relaxing. We enjoyed the hot tub and definitely the game system. Our cabin had everything we needed. It was a perfect place for the 2 of us. Would highly recommend Heartland to anyone and we will be using this company again in the future.
- 5/25/2017 - Lee W - stayed May, 2017
- Very enjoyable stay!
Mt wife and I chose Afternoon Delight for a few night's mini vacation, and everything was perfect. The cabin was very clean and it was close enough to the Parkway but secluded. Beautiful mountain view from the front porch. Thank you for helping us make beautiful memories!
- 3/24/2017 - Douglas J - stayed March, 2017
The cabin was clean and ready for us to relax. The hot tub was in its own screened in porch area, providing extra privacy. Loved the video game as well.
- 1/4/2017 - allen b - stayed January, 2017
- Always good service with Heartland Rentals
We enjoyed our stay at Afternoon Delight. Good company and will definitely rent though them again
- 12/23/2016 - Bruce P - stayed December, 2016
Clean and had everything we need!
- 11/6/2016 - Mary L - stayed November, 2016
My husband and I just arrived home from our weekend get-a-way at Afternoon Delight, an amazing little one bedroom cabin tucked away in the beautiful country side. The cabin was amazing especially the hot tub. The staff at the office of Heartland Rentals are awesome, from the phone call before our trip to see if there was anything we needed before we arrived to the very simple check-in and the phone call at the cabin to see if we made it and make sure everything was ok. This was our 2nd stay through Heartland and we had a great time visiting again and can't wait to come back.
- 10/4/2016 - Roger S - stayed October, 2016
- Awesome peacefulness and exciting to get away from it all with the one I love.
We have used Heartland rentals many times and we always come back. The staff there are the best. Every time we've stay in one of their cabins we've had a great time. I would have a difficult time if thought would have to stay in a hotel. You just can't beat the privacy, relaxation and beauty that surrounds you when you stay with Heartland Cabins.
- 9/5/2016 - Alex R - stayed August, 2016
- Nice little cabin in the mountian
This was a nice little cabin in the mountians between pigeon forge and Gatlinburg, far enough away to avoid most of the traffic. Friday Saturday night about dinner was slightly bad. Cabin was perfect for two people well equipt and well kept. 10/10 would stay again.
- 5/2/2016 - Michael E - stayed April, 2016
The cabin was delightful! The towns were great fun! The views were amazing! What a lovely vacation!! also, I got to meet Paula Deen... What a big plus!!!
- 3/22/2016 - Daniel M - stayed March, 2016
- The stay was wonderful
We love everything about the cabin!
- 3/8/2016 - Katie H - stayed March, 2016
- It was an amazing stay.
I recommend this trip for anyone who loves nature. The cabin was absolutely amazing and beautiful inside and out.
- 2/6/2016 - Kaloni T - stayed February, 2016
- It was very relaxing.
- 1/8/2016 - V Palmer - stayed October, 2015
- Wonderful cabin for our 2nd Honeymoon!
My husband & I enjoyed our stay in this delightful cabin! Great place to celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary. The fireplace was very relaxing as was the hot tub. The video game was a great flashback to our childhood. Office staff was very helpful with any questions we had. Very nice, spacious cabin in a beautiful mountain setting. Hope to stay there again in the future.
- 10/31/2015 - Tyler G - stayed October, 2015
- Great way to spend a week in Tennessee!
We had an amazing stay in our cabin. The view from the front porch was awesome. I surprisingly enjoyed the arcade machine. When I first got there I was not sure how much it would be played, as the week went on I caught my self trying to beat the high score on one of the many games. After a long day of doing tourist things lol it was nice to come back to the cabin and relax in the hot tub. The staff was awesome! One morning we went out to start the day and our car battery was dead. Not sure what to do or who to call, we decided to call Heartland Rentals and see who they would recommend to help us. They told us they would take care of it and had sent a maintenance man to our cabin. The man which I did not catch his name was very quick and had our car started in no time. We appreciate the staff and look forward to booking with yall again in the future!
- 10/16/2015 - Jonathan M - stayed October, 2015
- Outstanding getaway!
Very nice cabin, very professional/courteous staff, one minor issue that was resolved immediately.
We will definitely return, recommend highly.
- 10/12/2015 - Alyssa T - stayed October, 2015
- Exceeded our expectations!
We felt very cared about during the whole stay. On our way down we experienced car trouble and the girls from the office called us to check on us when we weren't there at our original estimated time. We thought we were starting the trip off bad, but the cabin owners left us a gift card to a local restaurant in our room to cheer us up after all our car trouble! So unexpected and thoughtful! Very clean and spacious. Every detail was thought of...my husband bought a brought a bottle of wine and not only did they have wine glasses, they also had champagne flutes...just the attention to detail and southern hospitality amazed us!
- 9/10/2015 - Kendall W - stayed August, 2015
- Excellent Service!
Everyone of your staff members were courteous, knowledgeable and were always available whenever we called. Thanks for your professionalism.
- 8/4/2015 - Tyler P - stayed July, 2015
- Great Cabin
My wife and I decided to travel to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg for my birthday this past weekend. The rental office was very easy to find when we arrived, and they even called to let us know the cabin was ready as we were driving to the area. The cabin was very nice, it was nice to not have to carry a key as the door had an electronic lock on it. The weather was beautiful during our trip, we spent some time walking around Gatlinburg, which was fun to visit the shops/moonshine tasting. The hot tub was nice to relax in at the end of the day.
Food wise, here is what we ate/thought. Friday night dinner- Blue Moose (burgers and wings) in Pigeon Forge, wings and beer were both very good. Saturday night dinner- Old Mill- it was about an hour wait, food was good but not the best I have ever had.
I would like to thank Heartland rentals- they are very responsive and helpful. My wife left her purse in the cabin, which we did not realize until we got about 2 hours away- they worked with us to get the purse back to the office and ship it out. Thank you so much!
- 7/31/2015 - Donna F - stayed July, 2015
- Simply Beautiful
Our expectations were exceeded. Thank you so much, it was the perfect place for relaxing. We will certainly return. Precious cabin and beautiful scenery. Couldn't have been better. ??
- 7/24/2015 - Mary B - stayed July, 2015
- Excellent stay. Lovely cabin.
Very nice office staff. Lovely cabin...secluded but yet minutes away from Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Very much enjoyed our stay. Will definitely return.
Would recommend more lighting in the kitchen.
- 7/18/2015 - Doug V - stayed July, 2015
- Exceeded Our Expectations
As good as advertised. Was a very nice stay.
- 7/7/2015 - Ashley S & Andrew M - stayed June, 2015
- Wonderful time with my new husband.
I had a wonderful time. My husband and I stayed for our honeymoon. Overall the cabin is very nice, and has a pretty view.
- 7/2/2015 - Dawn & Pete - stayed July, 2015
- My husband and I wanted to let you know how wonderful your cabin and your staff are. We stayed for seven days in Afternoon Delight and we wish we could have stayed longer. The cabin is PERFECT. It has a breath taking view, a video game console that sent us back to our teenage years and everything you could have needed. We checked in and with the wonderful and professional help of Ashley, we started our vacation with a big smile. The cabin could not be better located. Drive down the mountain take a right and in two minutes you are in the excitement of Pigeon Forge. Take a left and in five minutes you are walking the streets of Gatlinburg. What surprised me most,was that you were in the Great Smoking Mountain National Park, when getting to the cabin. We have not stop telling everyone that they need to go see it for themselves and stay at this picture perfect cabin... Thank you again for a wonderful vacation.. We will be back to see you soon.
- 5/26/2015 - Lisa Smith - stayed May, 2015
- Very cozy cabin, perfect for a weekend getaway with my husband
This is the second time I have stayed in this cabin and I love it. It is perfect!!
- 5/23/2015 - Bryan Sanford - stayed May, 2015
- Great week!
We found our cabin to be in great shape and a great location! Enjoyed every minute of our trip!
- 5/15/2015 - Betty Williams - stayed May, 2015
- quiet cabin
- 5/4/2015 - Lori Doane - stayed May, 2015
- Very nice and quiet
Was happy with the choice we made. Friendly check in and easy check out
- 5/1/2015 - Heather Harper - stayed April, 2015
The cabin was great.
- 4/15/2015 - Riannon - stayed April, 2015
Cabin was in a great location. Relaxing and peaceful.
- 4/10/2015 - Andrew Taylor - stayed April, 2015
Cabin was everything we hoped for. Secluded, beautiful and clean.
Two brits had a wonderful first visit to the smokies.
We cannot recommend heartland cabin rentals highly enough!
- 1/5/2015 - James McDonald - stayed January, 2015
- It was a very relaxing and wonderful time no problems with anything .
From check in to check out it was GREAT . The cabin was perfect the hot tub was perfect the location was perfect it was private and had a beautiful view . The office called to make sure everything was ok couldn't ask for a better experience .