1 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathrooms. Sleeps 2
Cozy and secure, this one bedroom is perfect for a quiet mountain getaway. Sweeping views and a warm fire to snuggle when watching your favorite movie on the flat screen tv. Located off of the bedroom is a private sitting area with a futon and foosball. Perfect for a romantic and relaxation getaway. Monte Casa has breath taking views of the Great Smoky Mountains to enjoy while relaxing in your very own Hot Tub! Cabin offers local channels and Internet Service. THIS CABIN IS NOT PET OR SMOKE FRIENDLY!
- Type: Heartland Rentals
- Area: Cobbly Knob Highway 321
- Central Heat & Air
- Charcoal Grill
- Fireplace - Gas
- Full Baths (1)
- Half Bath (1)
- Honeymoon Cabins
- Local Channels
- PETS-NOT ALLOWED
- Spa - Hot Tub
- TV - Satellite (1)
- Video - DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Decks (1)
- Full Kitchen
- Game - Foosball Table
- Internet Access
- Mountain View
- King Bed (1)
- Type: Cabin
|February - 2016|
|March - 2016|
Rock Bottom Special
- 1/5/2016 - Alise A - stayed December, 2015
Beautiful cabin, beautiful view, great price, very nice people :)
- 10/24/2015 - John H - stayed October, 2015
- Everything was really nice. Hot tub was great. really nice weather, very peaceful and private
scenery was great on the go every day great weather did a lot of traveling in the Smokies
- 7/18/2015 - bobby lanham - stayed July, 2015
- Very nice
Cabin was wonderful ! Great view !!
- 5/18/2015 - Keith Swineford - stayed May, 2015
We had a great stay the cabin was in a beautiful setting with all the mountains around and cabin it self was very nice.
- 5/10/2015 - Brad Mashburn - stayed May, 2015
- Awesome place to stay
The cabin was wonderful we enjoyed the scenery and the area. The cabin was spotless and well equipped.
- 1/19/2015 - Janette Deleon - stayed January, 2015
I was truly impressed and amazed at how beautiful and wonderful my stay was!!! The cabin was PERFECT!! I felt like I was away in heaven the days I stayed.I will definitely come back!!!!
- 9/23/2014 - Ken Eckert - stayed September, 2014
- Absolutely amazing. Everything was top notch!
Hopefully we will be able to stay there again. This was recommended to us by my sister-in-law who stayed last May.