Top 10 Vacation Home Features
Oct 27, 2012
According to experts on the vacation-rental industry, customers seek specific qualities and attributes when looking for a vacation home. This week, we’ll cover the bottom five. Check back with us next week for the rest. The good news is that at Heartland Rentals, our Smoky Mountain rental cabins pass the test when it comes to offering what travelers are looking for in their vacation accommodations.
10. Special touches – This can be anything from unique home designs to special architectural features like hand-carved headboards or stacked-stone fireplaces.
9. Pet-friendliness – Although most people still don’t travel with their pets, more and more of them do and are looking for properties where the little critters are welcome.
8. Activities – Does the property offer on-site resort amenities like a swimming pool, tennis courts or golf access? If not, are there packages that include tickets or discounts to area attractions or activities?
7. Tech-friendliness – Smart phones, tablets and laptops are a fact of modern life, and few of us like to leave those devices at home. Today’s vacation rentals need to offer WiFi, broadband Internet and satellite TVs to help customers feel plugged in while they unwind.
6. Group-friendliness – It’s not just families that go on vacation. Often, it’s a family reunion, a corporate retreat or a church outing that’s in search of travel lodgings.
Please add your bio info through your member profile page, or through your dashboard.