Ripley’s Attractions in the Smokies
Jun 26, 2012
Believe it or not (ha), Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies isn’t the only attraction in town that operates under the famous Ripley name. Anyone who books one of our honeymoon cabins in Gatlinburg or a cabin rental for any occasion should be familiar with the entire Gatlinburg Ripley Entertainment family.
• Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Odditorium – A museum of all things amazing, bizarre and unbelievable. A self-guided tour through artifacts, photographs and exhibits that showcase astounding people, events and accomplishments from around the world.
• Ripley’s Haunted Adventure – If you dare, step inside this spooky piece of real estate where there’s a surprise around waiting around every corner. That is, if you’re brave enough to keep your eyes open.
• Ripley’s Marvelous Mirror Maze – You’ll be seeing double times 100 as you try to navigate this confounding indoor labyrinth.
• Ripley’s Davy Crocket Mini-Golf – Putt your way to mini-golf greatness on this frontier-themed course.
• Ripley’s Moving Theater – You’ll feel like you’re part of the action at this big-screen theater where the audiences are the movers and shakers.
• Guinness World Records Museum – A tribute to the incredible record holders of the world, from natural oddities to memorable feats and achievements.
By Doug Shanks a Google Local Guide Smoky Mountain blogger and writes about things to do in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Wears Valley, and Sevierville, Tennessee. Area interests include hiking, fishing, whitewater rafting, shopping, and family fun.